Quantcast

!@#Finally Effin FridayGMT#@!

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
I could kick mother nature in the nutts right now... Finally I was getting some good sleep this week, and BAM she decided to let loose with a bitchen lightning and thunder storm for the last half hour..... Got up for the show at least seeing it was impossible to sleep through....

Luckybikes

Monkey
Jan 29, 2006
Dracut MA
Gonna be a hot one today and tomorrow might go fishing tomorrow with my old man and perhaps get a ride in on sunday lord knows i need after this week.

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Morning.

FYIF!!!! (f*** yeah it's friday)

Busy weekend ahead of fairly uneventful things to do. We have a friend's kid's 1st birthday party to go to on Saturday. Then my wife's aunt & uncle will be in town on Sunday so I guess we should see them for a while. Oh well, at least I get to spend time with my wife and son.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Happy Friday! The 13th! :panic: Don't die!

Ran a 5K race last night in 23:59. 66/331 overall. Meh, not my best performance. Still better than 80% of the field though, so I should probably just STFU about it.

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
Yeah Friday!!! Cooked burgers for kids last night, my son had deferred his birthday get together so he could volunteer at the local Vets Home on the night of his actual birthday. Pretty cool kid.

Polandspring88

Superman
Mar 31, 2004
Broomfield, CO
Good mornin! Went to check out an apartment last night; the place was a dump. It's hard to find a reasonably priced place in the Boston area (north of the city) that allows dogs. And the search continues!

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Early shift, then off to SF for a wedding on Saturday. I am going to be tired and hungover come Sunday.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Happy Friday! The 13th! :panic: Don't die!

Ran a 5K race last night in 23:59. 66/331 overall. Meh, not my best performance. Still better than 80% of the field though, so I should probably just STFU about it.
Yes, yes you should. Congrats on bettering 100% of us on the couch.

Hitting the water park tomorrow for some good summertime fun, will likely be working on the car on Sunday.

Happy 13th everybody!

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
TGIF, this was the week from hell.
Tomorrow is full of shuttle runs up in NH.
The wife's family is descending for two weeks on sunday (thankfully not staying with us) so I'll skip town and get some striper fishing done with one of the boys and then do some house work to keep the queen bee happy.
Having given up weekday drinking, I'm going to give no quarter to the beer stash tonight. Should make 5am wake up fun but sacrifices must be made.

BUFFALO

Vigorous Giver of Reputation
Feb 11, 2005
Renton, wa
Happy friday! Went for a ride last night and had a good time even if I was sucking! It was just nice to be out. And I get to go again tonight! This time with Skibunny! She hasn't been riding much so she is stoked to go! It should be fun! The little one is having a sleep over at Auntie's house so we will probably go for some post ride beers too! Yum!!
Unfortunately I have to work tomorrow but the week has been going by fast so hopefully that trend will keep up for 2 more days!

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
This time with Skibunny! She hasn't been riding much so she is stoked to go! It should be fun!!
Not for lack of trying mind you... someone required my full attention for our vacation so I opted out of several bike rides last week.... ;)

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
yo!

Spent almost a week riding bike with friends. Even though I was trying to enjoy the first proper vacation in over 2 years I managed to get bothered by work every day except Sunday. :rant: Hate.

Up at 5am yesterday to get to San Diego, home in bed at 2:40am.

bean

Turbo Monkey
Feb 16, 2004
Boulder
Yep, it's Friday. And I have all of next week off. I think it will be the first time since July 2010 that I've had more than three days in a row completely off work.

kazlx

Patches O'Houlihan
Aug 7, 2006
Tustin, CA
Heading to Mammoth after work to hit up the park for the weekend. Already have a season pass and staying at a buddies condo....doesn't get much better.

On a side note, on my second day of invisalign and it's driving me crazy.

bean

Turbo Monkey
Feb 16, 2004
Boulder
On a side note, on my second day of invisalign and it's driving me crazy.
My wife did Invisalign. The annoyance gets better pretty quickly. After going through a couple of the retainers she was getting used to the new feeling after a couple hours instead of days. And the results were really good.

kazlx

Patches O'Houlihan
Aug 7, 2006
Tustin, CA
My wife did Invisalign. The annoyance gets better pretty quickly. After going through a couple of the retainers she was getting used to the new feeling after a couple hours instead of days. And the results were really good.
I'm sure...it just drives me nuts right now. I don't really mind wearing them, it's putting them back in after lunch and not being able to brush my teeth first.

bean

Turbo Monkey
Feb 16, 2004
Boulder
I'm sure...it just drives me nuts right now. I don't really mind wearing them, it's putting them back in after lunch and not being able to brush my teeth first.
Oh, right. That. I think she kept a toothbrush in her purse so that she could brush her teeth after lunch. She also soaked them in Listerine occasionally to kill the swampy taste and smell that they seemed to accumulate.