Quantcast

~~~Finally Friday GMT~~~

Quo Fan

don't make me kick your ass
Morning monkeys!

Today is Festival Of Enormous Changes At The Last Minute and National Bicarbonate Of Soda Day.

Went and looked at parts of Central CT State University. Today I'm doing busy work in the office.

Be safe out there.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Today is Festival Of Enormous Changes At The Last Minute and National Bicarbonate Of Soda Day.
And anyone that didn't already know this just isn't paying attention.

Hi monkeys! Holy crap dude.

Half day of work for me today. So WIFE and I are headed to the Greater Mount Snow area this afternoon for three days of skiing on limited open terrain. Last weekend, the trails that were open actually made for decent skiing. There just wasn't a lot open. First though I need to bang out a nine mile run after work.

Happy Friday, son.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Good morning.
Three day weekend ahead, too much snow for good biking, not enough snow for good skiing. I should be finishing up my California project today, except for a week's worth of accounting cleanup.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:

Morning all. After several weeks of fairly sedentary living I ran a 10k in the hangar yesterday afternoon before I went home. My legs are baked this morning, I can not let myself get that lazy again. Rode the scooter in this morning, still a little ice on the surface roads but it was a super nice ride in. I need to pedal in to work again. :think:

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Morning monkeys, IT'S FINALLY FRIDAY!!! For a 4 day work week it seems that Friday has taken forever to come. No big plans for the 3 day weekend ahead for me. Hanging out with the wife and a few friends for a very low key New Years Eve. Hopefully I'll go skiing on Monday with my dad and uncle again. Need to get my legs in shape since I'll be hitting the slopes near Lake Tahoe in March.

Stay warm out there monkeys.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
How long is one loop around the hangar?
About 1/8th of a mile give or take. I wasn't counting but it was a lot of circles, I think its the most I've ever run inside. GPS on the watch doesn't work in the building due to all the metal structure, but I ran for 66 minutes so it *should* have been a 10k, at least it better have been. I switch directions a couple times when I run inside just so I don't load up one knee too much. The loop I take outside the hangar if its nice is almost exactly 1/4 mile.

insanitylevel9

triple nubby
Jan 7, 2011
hopkinton ma
morning monkeys been spending my entire christmas break so far doing school work from the time i was out at the Er/ hospital............. im right handed and i cut my finger tips off on my right hand and 99% of the assignments are essays. am i the only one who feels they should cut me a little slack, i cut my finger tips of on the hand i write with.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Morning all! I am enjoying my restful morning, reading all the congratulation comments and surprised emails from friends and family on our big announcement (for those of you who don't already know, I am preggo and due in May). Jeez people, you give up so easily :)

Snowing outside today just a little, but it's definitely about time. Sydney is having a friend over to play today so I'll be entertaining them when necessary and then we have eye dr. appointments. Lots of fun over here so I better get some coffee pressed!

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
Met with the Webcyclery guys last night, at a brewery of course, to talk team stuff. It's snowing HEAVILY at the mountain so I'll be skiing a lot the next three days. Woot woot. Happy Friday to all!

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys!

It's been an unusually dry December, but today that all changed. In my 4 block walk to the office, it looked like I took a 20 minute shower. Wow, so much rain...

I still love it here, though. :D

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
So much fun news! Yay! Congrats TreeSaw and CrabJoe!

I get off at noon today, so I'm hitting the gym and then teh girly store for a short sequined number and some sparkley shoes for tomorrow night! :D

skibunny24

Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
Thanks! There won't be any short sequinned numbers in my wardrobe this year :)
LOL! Maybe next year :)

And maybe pics, I'll try to remember the camera this time! Should be fun! It's nice to live so close to the big city, we'll either take the train and find a club near the Space Needle to watch the show or do a pub crawl in our little town. We have a cute old fasioned brick front downtown area where we live, so that would be fun too, and certainly cheaper!

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
There won't be any short sequinned numbers in my wardrobe this year :)
Yeah the same for Terri. She's finally decided that she needs to go out and buy maternity pants because none of her normal work pants are fitting anymore.

Oh yeah... don't think I've mentioned anything on the RM about that yet. My wife and I are also expecting a baby in 2012 (although ours wont be here until June).

skibunny24

Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
Yeah the same for Terri. She's finally decided that she needs to go out and buy maternity pants because none of her normal work pants are fitting anymore.

Oh yeah... don't think I've mentioned anything on the RM about that yet. My wife and I are also expecting a baby in 2012 (although ours wont be here until June).
Congrats! There must be something in the RM water!!

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
Ok I go back from the hills to spend new years eve with my friends and they decide that they organize a party of their own. It would all be cool but it means watching movies on a laptop. Offered my house since I have a big tv and a good audio system plus a bigger, more comfy flat with beds for more than 2 people. They decided 40min drive is too far and just want to stay home because its comfortable. I really need to stop complaining about their lazy asses and start getting hammered with other people.
Im a bit afraid on what might happen on a party with local dirt jumping pros but who cares as long as I wake up in the same state I passed out.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!

Oh boy! My pants still fit, but some are a little tighter than I'd like so my wardrobe is slowly dwindling.