Quantcast

>>>Finally Friderp<<<

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
New skis are here. Where the fuck is the snow? :rant:
I am in the market for new skis. I fell in love with the powder rentals I used in CO last year (Head Rev 90), so I am in the market for something similar. I want softer and wider than I use now (Atomic Blackeyes). Even on the hard packed groomers, the Heads felt worlds better than my Atomics.

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
I am in the market for new skis. I fell in love with the powder rentals I used in CO last year (Head Rev 90), so I am in the market for something similar. I want softer and wider than I use now (Atomic Blackeyes). Even on the hard packed groomers, the Heads felt worlds better than my Atomics.
I got Rossignol Soul 7s. I skied Super 7s a couple times last year and loved them, but figured the Souls would be a little more versatile, as opposed to being more or less a pure powder ski.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
I got Rossignol Soul 7s. I skied Super 7s a couple times last year and loved them, but figured the Souls would be a little more versatile, as opposed to being more or less a pure powder ski.
Go fucking ski on them so you can report back. :mad:

My cousin-by-marriage is a Rossi-sponsored pro and can get me a deal. *high five*

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
<snip> I fell in love with the powder rentals I used in CO last year (Head Rev 90),
Errrr... uhhh... I hope you didn't pay extra for "powder" rentals... 'cause those aren't powder skis. ;)
so I am in the market for something similar. I want softer and wider than I use now (Atomic Blackeyes). Even on the hard packed groomers, the Heads felt worlds better than my Atomics.
You really oughta try out those Rossis that HAB has. You owe it to yourself...

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
That Rossi Experience 98 could be a good'un ... while not being too much for what I think are typical east coast conditions.

Babs: if you come back out I'll put you on my pow skis, 188 cm, medium flex, 128mm waist. :drool: stupid fun in anything fresh.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Fantastic fail at the DMV. Apparently some combination of the dealership, financier, and registry haven't input the information into the DMV system to allow me to register my car. They have 60 days to do so, which corresponds to the 60 days the temporary tag is valid. Then you get penalized. Doesn't anyone see a problem with this?

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Fantastic fail at the DMV. Apparently some combination of the dealership, financier, and registry haven't input the information into the DMV system to allow me to register my car. They have 60 days to do so, which corresponds to the 60 days the temporary tag is valid. Then you get penalized. Doesn't anyone see a problem with this?
Since most everyone waits until the last minute to take care of semi important things like this. Uhm no. When you go to the grocery store do you pay for your groceries before you go through the store?

pinkshirtphotos

site moron
Jul 5, 2006
Vernon, NJ
Got in the night ride last night and with snow weighing down the trees I got faced with a limb of leaves and snow that cut open my face. Next I worked on a ship rigging ropes for this model at my job. I am going to hear live music tonight.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
I got to ride the Bootleg canyon goodness after all. The shop had messed up and cancelled my trip without telling me, but I eventually got to speak with them. They righted the situation by getting me a nice deal on a day rental so I left the shop with a solid bike and a map in my hand. Then I got lucky and tagged along two nice local guys who showed me around.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Already had a (skier cut) avalanche slide to the ground on Teton Pass...upside down snowpack already.
amazing since there was zero snow 5 days ago.
i have yet to clear my weather app of all the places in montana/wyoming i was at in sept/oct...still getting weather alerts..