Quantcast

finally got pics of my pathy

ncrider

Turbo Monkey
Aug 15, 2004
Los Angeles
Reactor said:
Save your money and get more bikes!!
He already bought it. :nuts: Plus in Socal you gotta drive to ride. Speaking of, I can't wait to drive that bad boy to Mammoth on the 12th!

Repack

Turbo Monkey
Nov 29, 2001
Boston Area
Nice! I love my '95. I'll probably replace it with an Xterra some day. They are nearly the same vehicle. You shoud drill out the hinge pins for the rear seats and replace them with bolts/wing nuts. You'll get a ton more space. I also just lifted mine 3". Need to get balljoint spacers for the front though.

Check out www.nissanpathfinders.com forums for any Pathy questions you have. The site is the best I have found my far for all things Pathy.

Mudpuppy

Monkey
Oct 20, 2001
Port Orchard/Not WSU
Well since everyone's showing the Nissan love....I figured I'd post mine up here too. It's not a pathfinder, but I actually like it a little better than a pathfinder.

mcA896

Turbo Monkey
Aug 15, 2003
Cape Cod, MA
ncrider said:
He already bought it. :nuts: Plus in Socal you gotta drive to ride. Speaking of, I can't wait to drive that bad boy to Mammoth on the 12th!

I always thought lovebunny was a she??

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
I have a Nissan 'Terrano' which from your photos is exactly the same vehicle. Mine is Green / Silver green though. Rox0rs.

Biscuit

Turbo Monkey
Feb 12, 2003
Pleasant Hill, CA
Well, I don't have any pictures small enough for RM to post.

So you'll just have to click: http://www.chaosfab.com/2wdhardbody.html

Yea, the red, white and blue one was mine once upon a time.
I actually have pics of it with two DH bikes strapped to the back. The full cage (i.e. can see straight through the bed to the ground) wasn't very practical.
So now I drive a brand new Titan. :)

(mine actually had 14" of travel, not the wimpy 11" like the website says)