Quantcast

Finally. New joint.

John P.

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2001
Golden, CO
Jeremy R said:
Well, where else were you gonna get a Disco, 24" rims w 3" Gazzis' and a Hannebrink all in one order?! :blah: :) Ah, the good old days.

Nice shop Guys!!
All of those sweet components rolled into one build. I present you with my bike from 1999!

Attachments

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
OMFG - that is a nice shop.

just one question: who is in charge of the mop? i would imagine that guy is busy cleaning up all the drool, ji$$, and feces on the floor.

go-ride.com

Monkey
Oct 23, 2001
Salt Lake City, UT
Thanks for all the great compliments! We still have so much organizing to do, but it will get there. We'll try to post new eye-candy as we get other displays set up, and I'll see what I can do about the foliage out front, and maybe even a real sign?

Our next project is a new team vehicle for the Norba Nationals. We just bought a shuttle bus that we will be converting to a race vehicle.

PS: the first National is coming up...thanks to all who have donated to the US Bounty for American Pro DHers. If you haven't donated yet please consider showing your appreciation to all the US Pros that work all winter so they can go into dept to race for you all summer...US Pro Bounty!

Thanks again,

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
It's not a bike shop withou the Diamond Back shop calender posted in the back with the photo of the one time Pro XC rider naked with a jersey and shorts painted on her.....you don't have that...it's not core. :sneaky:

go-ride.com

Monkey
Oct 23, 2001
Salt Lake City, UT
bizutch said:
It's not a bike shop withou the Diamond Back shop calender posted in the back with the photo of the one time Pro XC rider naked with a jersey and shorts painted on her.....you don't have that...it's not core. :sneaky:
I know exactly what poster you are talking about. That puts the painted playboy bunnys to shame. I guess I'll have to look for one on ebay.

stinky|Dan

Monkey
Aug 3, 2002
LEast it'll be easier to find from the street now. I got so fvcking lost this JAnuary when i came to visit the shop. I had an hour to kill before my flight back to Australia and managed to do some last minute gift shopping at go-ride before i headed to the airport.

Good luck with the new shop guys.

Dan

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
go-ride.com said:
I know exactly what poster you are talking about. That puts the painted playboy bunnys to shame. I guess I'll have to look for one on ebay.
I want to say her name was Katrin Bruel or Katrin Buehl or Katrina Bruel??? I don't remember for sure...but go gosh was that a fantastic image...to think, she could actually race with those things... :drool: