Quantcast

Finally posted pix from SST 4.17.05

seand

Monkey
Nov 22, 2003
seattle
wait wait...thats softees? man that place has changed since i was there last...i REALLY have to get out to sst...havent been since december!

DBR X6 RIDER

Turbo Monkey
seand said:
wait wait...thats softees? man that place has changed since i was there last...i REALLY have to get out to sst...havent been since december!
SST has been evolving mucho since '03. Softees has been getting alot of :heart: lately from what I've been hearing. I need to bring my camera over to softees. If I watch enough peeps rolling it, I might actually give'r at some point!:blah:

seand

Monkey
Nov 22, 2003
seattle
ill go crash softees for you :) you know im good for some awesome carnage footage...remember that hipper we built that one day where i wound up nosing it into the ferns? HA!

seand

Monkey
Nov 22, 2003
seattle
...i think its time you invested time into setting up a proper photogallery to properly categorize your photors :)

well thats poopy...looks like something I would LOVE to session...o well

DBR X6 RIDER

Turbo Monkey
Somewhere else in the south end? Intrigued, I am...hmmmmm.

Hahaha, Sean! We are alike in when we do crash it tends to be a good one! Too bad nobody got my somersault adventure from Duval captured...or that spectacular wreck I had on the table @ SST the following day. How either, let alone both wrecks combined, didn't break me still boggles my mind.

seand

Monkey
Nov 22, 2003
seattle
that duvall wreck was awesome...we had to climb 40 feet into the woods to find you :lol:

then beating your rear wheel against a tree to true it? priceless...the fact you could still ride it that day, the day after, and still today? proves the strength of a singletrack!

time for breakfast!

seand said:
...i think its time you invested time into setting up a proper photogallery to properly categorize your photors :)

well thats poopy...looks like something I would LOVE to session...o well
Does that mean you want to program my new and improved photogallery? ;-) I most definitely need an updated site and know sick designers but I've had too many other expenses to afford them at present, and not the time/inclination to learn enough programming to set up the type of database-driven site I wanna have. So let me know if anyone out there could help me, especially if they're willing to barter (in part or full) for pix.

seand

Monkey
Nov 22, 2003
seattle
bikegrrl said:
Does that mean you want to program my new and improved photogallery? ;-) I most definitely need an updated site and know sick designers but I've had too many other expenses to afford them at present, and not the time/inclination to learn enough programming to set up the type of database-driven site I wanna have. So let me know if anyone out there could help me, especially if they're willing to barter (in part or full) for pix.

yeah, I can do pretty much anything you could ever need for a photogallery...thats easy stuffs...

just pm me about it if you are interested... :)

snacks..TELL!! :)

DBR X6 RIDER

Turbo Monkey
Singletrack?!? That's what I dusted up at Woodlot on that 6ft dorp on Blood Donor. This was a DS2-XC of all things. It was actually retired in early December...I'm already looking into another rear wheel. As long as they continue to make it, I shall break it!!!

seand

Monkey
Nov 22, 2003
seattle
OH! i thought you had an ST on the back of that bike!!!

hahah my bad. well my ST on my hardtail is lasting through a beating..so i still think they are great for trailriding :)

seand

Monkey
Nov 22, 2003
seattle
i stand behind my suggestion :)

mag30 laced to hadley Ti bolt (108 click) hub. you will never need to do anything to that wheel EVER except tension the spokes from time to time...