Quantcast

FINALLY weighed my Morewood Izimu

Rye_Bread

Monkey
Mar 22, 2006
Boulder
wouldn't your's just be about the same as not flipping the link and just pushing it forward? I'm not being a little ****t but i did just get a morewood and I'm trying to figure out how to set mine up. It looks to me like your's now is about the same as not flipping the link and just sliding it forwards. Why did you decide to flip your link and then set it so far back instead of just leaving it unflipped and sliding it all the way forward?

-Ryan

al-irl

Turbo Monkey
Dec 9, 2004
A, A
its not me who has flipped the shuttle, But i'd try it out with the flipped shuttle and run it all the way to the top. Just to see what it was like. Can't really see the benefit of what Profo is doing with his maybe he can explain it.

profro

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2002
Walden Ridge
Yeah flipping the link only gets the upper shock mount to the very top of the holes. I have heard rumors that it is offset just a few mils and does change the geo slightly. But it really is just about the same. I'm not really sure why I flipped mine to begin with but I've just stuck with it.

My geo is a 46" wheelbase and a 14" bb height. I had to slide my fork crowns down to get these numbers. They work well for me. I do have some slight tire rub under big hits, but the high speed compression adjustment on the Cane Creek works well to control it.