Quantcast

Finally won a tour scratch off game.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Heidi said:
I got a PowerBar too - not even worth going down to the bikeshop for!
We have to go anyway so MBC can try on shoes.

I just tried again with a third e-mail addy but I didn't win a third PowerBar. Friggin cheap bastards.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
I had four email addresses I played with every day last year and didn't win one damn thing. Not one.

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
OK, so I've accumulated 5 "certificates" for powerbars now... I stop into the local trek dealer to redeem them on my way home from work yesterday and they tell me that they aren't "part of all this".

I didn't understand, so I asked what he meant. Well, you know how promotions are only good "at participating stores"... apparently my dealer isn't a particiapting store. The guy appologized, gave me a water bottle instead, and told me they were participating in the Fly to the Finish deal OLN is doing.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
jackson, my LBS (the one where I bought my TREK ROAD BIKE) also is not participating. I guess all we really won was a certificate for a PowerBar, but not an actual PowerBar.

robdamanii

OMG! <3 Tom Brady!
May 2, 2005
Out of my mind, back in a moment.
I Are Baboon said:
WTF Rob!? :mad:

How many e-mail addys you using?
I've got each of my 3 addresses registered, plus I'm going to get the actual shop tickets during the day (friend of mine goes by the shop on the way to class, so he gets one for me).

I've found playing different times of day tends to get you better results.