Quantcast

finally....

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
vacation time.
I haven't had any time off since December (except for weekends) & this time next week we will be in Key West sipping on mojitos snacking on conch fritters. never again will I go 6 months without escaping.
:dancing:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Enjoy, take pics then post them. I need to live vicariously through you. Have not had a vacation other than a few long weekends in almost two years.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
TN said:
vacation time.
I haven't had any time off since December (except for weekends) & this time next week we will be in Key West sipping on mojitos snacking on conch fritters. never again will I go 6 months without escaping.
:dancing:
Congrats! Careful of those mojitos. :think:

pixelninja

Turbo Monkey
Jun 14, 2003
Denver, CO
Man, it seems like yesterday ya'll were jettin over to Amsterdam.

Except for a few long weekends, I haven't had a decent vaction since '02. All our "vacations" have been spent going back to St. Louis to visit family :mumble:

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
pixelninja said:

Except for a few long weekends, I haven't had a decent vaction since '02. All our "vacations" have been spent going back to St. Louis to visit family :mumble:
See my above post.

On a positive note - soon you won't have to burn vacation going back to St. Louis. :think:

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
Have a great time! :) Please post pictures of your trip! I would love to get down to the Keys sometime.

Side note: Two weeks from today I'll be on my first vacation since Sept. :dead: I'll be sleeping in and riding everyday :love:

pixelninja

Turbo Monkey
Jun 14, 2003
Denver, CO
SkaredShtles said:
On a positive note - soon you won't have to burn vacation going back to St. Louis. :think:
I've told my wife, the only thing worse than living in St. Louis is vacationing in St. Louis.

TN

Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
pixelninja said:
I've told my wife, the only thing worse than living in St. Louis is vacationing in St. Louis.
I am guessing you wont be working at the chamber of commerce. ;)

there will be lots of sleeping in and the only rider will be on beach cruisers.

We are going to stay with my parents in Ft. Lauderdale & use their place as base camp. We are also going to Miami & the Everglades too. Only 3 more daze...

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
pixelninja said:

and in a few more months we'll be road tripping to moab again. gotta take advantage of tn's vacation time while i'm still in school, and have unlimmited vacation days.

pnj

Turbo Monkey till the fat lady sings
Aug 14, 2002
seattle
I have like 356 hours of vacation time. I'm taking tomorrow off though....

luken8r

Monkey
Mar 5, 2004
Melrose MA
SkaredShtles said:
Learn to travel cheaply. :thumb:
agreed. im not exactally rolling it it, but im going rafting up in maine for a week in august. the whole shebang including rafting and lodging in a p1mp cabin on a lake overlooking mt katahdin is $250

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
priceseliger14 said:
Wrong area, but close. Try St. Barths
i try not to concern myself w/ the minutiae of jimmy's life. for some reason i thought he was stationed down in the keys when he wasn't prying obscene amounts of money from clueless people on the concert tour circuit.

TN

Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
narlus said:
i try not to concern myself w/ the minutiae of jimmy's life. for some reason i thought he was stationed down in the keys when he wasn't prying obscene amounts of money from clueless people on the concert tour circuit.
he does have a restaurant there & in new orleans.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
SkaredShtles said:
What are you waiting for? Every day that passes you're simply one day closer to death. Get on the ball, man.
I've spent so much time on the road this year for work I think I'm going to take a week off and just hang out on my back porch sipping beers and heckling the neighbors.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
Westy said:
I've spent so much time on the road this year for work I think I'm going to take a week off and just hang out on my back porch sipping beers and heckling the neighbors.
Hey, whatever floats your boat. You could always come out to Colorado for some epic singletrack rides......

PBV

Chimp
Apr 18, 2005
Boston
I'm heading out to Costa Rica for a week in August. Three weeks off from work too. While it's still a vacation it's ALSO a honeymoon. I will need the break though after all this wedding planning and ****.

Have fun in Key West though... be sure to drink ALOT!!