Quantcast

Finally!!!!!

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
jeez....could they make the face guard any longer? You could shove a horse's head in that thing and still have room to blow it's nose!

Whoops...I mean...ummm...nice helmet...congrats....

....but if I see you coming, I'm ducking.

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
bizutch said:
jeez....could they make the face guard any longer? You could shove a horse's head in that thing and still have room to blow it's nose!

Whoops...I mean...ummm...nice helmet...congrats....

....but if I see you coming, I'm ducking.
duh butch...didn't you know? that's the souther states special from specialized. it has an extra long face guard so that you can spit your chew out w/out getting it on the helmet.

geez...do i have to explain everything to you? ;)

WKC

Monkey
Feb 23, 2005
Down in the G-Spot
manimal said:
duh butch...didn't you know? that's the souther states special from specialized. it has an extra long face guard so that you can spit your chew out w/out getting it on the helmet.

Exactly.

Mikedsx

Monkey
Jun 6, 2002
NC
************* THIS IS ZACK ****************]

Actually, the goggles are sunk in cause well theres no head in it, the faceguard isnt as long as it looks in the pic. It offers a great field of vision and is vented very well. Its also got those rocklock things in the back for a better fit and all the padding is removable to wash pretty sweet.

downhill66

Monkey
Aug 23, 2005
doing somthing....
manimal said:

Nice.
that helmet is JIZ worthy