Quantcast

Finally...

Cru Jones

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2006
Hell Track
OK, I'm proud of this one, so I thought it deserved it's own post. I've been working on these for awhile. I finally got it on dirt. And I thought some of you old school cats would appreciate a shot of the 'world famous' Sheep Hills...

Thanks again to Big Tater on the quality photo... he makes everything look so good!

DirtEveryDay

Turbo Monkey
Nov 24, 2003
Pacific North Wet
What bars you runnin? I'm waiting(patiently, Brad...) on my shiny new Nem-Pro bars. Hopefully they will make that possible for me. All I need to do now is learn how to jump. But I think Brad said that all I needed was his bars...

ÆX

Turbo Monkey
Sep 8, 2001
NM
i think they look better head on like this kid.

re shot and i'll be happy, HAHAHAHa

grom-dom

Turbo Monkey
Jun 27, 2006
Chapel Thrill
nice cru very nice! did you bust your gold label? peter mills snapped his arch off his fork which was interesting. i really want turndowns now!

don

Turbo Monkey
Nov 8, 2001
Rumson, NJ
Whoa! A big clap from me on that trick as it's one of my favs and kills me that I can't do it anymore.

Great photo and the fact you got it at Sheep makes it all the more better. I'm real jealous!

MC peepants

Monkey
Sep 20, 2006
thats a freakin RAD trick and shot Cru, i too have been working on those with a bmx but cant seem to get it right.

Cru Jones

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2006
Hell Track
did you bust your gold label?
Yeah, I had a massive 50-50 case and bent the steerer tube and ovalized the hole in the crown. But, in all fairness, that case would have destroyed just about any fork. I'm just glad it didn't destroy my frame, or worse, me.

I still haven't decided what I'm going to do for a fork, yet. I've got an old DJ II on there now. I'm thinking maybe rigid, or an Argyle, or another Gold Label...

ebrider510

Monkey
Dec 7, 2006
Bay Area, CA
Yeah, I had a massive 50-50 case and bent the steerer tube and ovalized the hole in the crown. But, in all fairness, that case would have destroyed just about any fork. I'm just glad it didn't destroy my frame, or worse, me.

I still haven't decided what I'm going to do for a fork, yet. I've got an old DJ II on there now. I'm thinking maybe rigid, or an Argyle, or another Gold Label...
you could join the rebellion and go rigid like me:monkeydance: i'm waiting impatiently for the new fork to arrive. can not beat the simplicity..

grom-dom

Turbo Monkey
Jun 27, 2006
Chapel Thrill
cruuuuu i have a 20mm rigid dmr i will sell you. steerer is small but you should be able to run it. if you want i'll get a steerer measure