Quantcast

Finally,

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
Yeah, when I heard this a couple days ago, I was like right on. My wife and I catch so much grief from other parents around here about how strict we are with our son. I tell them that because of my being strict, my son will probably be the lawyer representing your whore trash daughter during her 10th child custody case.

We're mean because for some reason, I don't think a 12 year old needs a cell phone!

Good for her!

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
This is the kind of thing my parents always threatened me with. They had me convinced that if they found me doing anything illegal they were going to call the cops. I was a very well behaved young man, at least until I left for college.

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
My dad would just beat the living sh*t out of me if I did something really stupid. Selling my car (that I bought) would just make it more work on the parents in the end. The constant threat or real, physical violence pretty much kept me in line. :)

J-Dubs

Monkey
Jul 10, 2006
Salem, MA
Wow, talk about zero tollerance.
Personally, I would have taken a more leniant approach. Say, the car would be taken away through the winter, then periodic random checks, only to be sold if there was a strike 2.
Kids make mistakes. I know I appreciated my second chances.

Good for her for taking that stand though.

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
I missed the KISS "UNmasked" tour at our local venue because I got caught smoking by my moms friend who ratted us out. My mom took me to the show and made me sell the tickets as punishment.

I still give her sh*t about it---but I don't smoke cigs either. :busted:

Quo Fan

don't make me kick your ass
What I like about the parent is that she put only 2 conditions on the vehicle, no booze, and keep it locked. The kid busted the first one, no booze, so the car got sold. Good for her that she stuck to her guns. I also like how she has had 0 (zero) calls telling her she was a bad parent.