Quantcast

Finaly i have good pics

J

JRB

I just think you need to tilt the one on the roadie. I kind of like those KHS bikes.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
loco said:
I just think you need to tilt the one on the roadie. I kind of like those KHS bikes.

Hahaha The Roadie keeps My phat A$$ in shape..... Cardio trainigg FTW. If i must choose Mtn Of coarse. Youll notice the lower detail on the Roadie... And yes for the most part the Khs is leaning against the Road bike!!!

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Guess i should Lay out the Build seeing how None of it is stock.... kk Bought the frame on ebay... Swapped the rear shock after i Killed the poor little VAnilla r. So Now ist has a Z150 Avid Juicy 7's XT front and rear hubs with singletrack SL1 rims, laced up with DT swiss 14 gauge Comp spokes, alloy nipples all teh way around. E13 DRS chain guige system. XT Derailers deore pods. Asnwer riser bars 12 34 xt cassetee, up fron 38 tooth Azonic larger ring and a 24 tooth RF small ring<Yes it shifts smooth>And the good ole trusty RF prodigy crankset. ANd to top it all off.... THE PIG headset!!! Stans no tubes kit for front and rear. At the moment 2.35 super tacky Highroller in teh rear and a 2.5 WTB weirwolf Dual casing in the front. Think i got everthing listed... Oh yeah gotta go with the Rogue lock ons!!!