Quantcast

Finding Chuck Norris

FriedRys

Monkey
May 21, 2007
On the losing end of a wishbone
Am I the only person that hates Chuck Norris? He's a fuggin looney bible-thumper, got his ass handed to him by Bruce Lee, as well as the North Vietnamese Army, wears jeans 4 sizes too small, and calls himself "Chuck".

Chuck Noris can suck my sweaty ballz.

clockworked

Chimp
Aug 31, 2007
AUS
Am I the only person that hates Chuck Norris? He's a fuggin looney bible-thumper, got his ass handed to him by Bruce Lee, as well as the North Vietnamese Army, wears jeans 4 sizes too small, and calls himself "Chuck".

dead man walking.

loco-gringo

Crusading Clamp Monkey
Sep 27, 2006
Deep in the heart of TEXAS

He was also so big a pussy that he tandem jumped on George Bush's birthday, down in College Station.

Now, I'm not saying I'll jump from a plane, but I ain't Chuck Norris either.

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
Yes, Bruce kicked Chucks ass IN A MOVIE...now Bruce is dead 25 plus years. So is his kid. Coincidence? Hmmm...

(Although Chuck has lost me a bit with all his Neo Con Shrub humping.)

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
Yes, Bruce kicked Chucks ass IN A MOVIE...now Bruce is dead 25 plus years. So is his kid. Coincidence? Hmmm...

(Although Chuck has lost me a bit with all his Neo Con Shrub humping.)
bruce wanted to be chuck when he grew up

Poops McDougal

moving to australia
May 30, 2007
Central California
Here's the clock we've got hanging in the drafting office -

It's kind of a long story, but it's Chuck Norris perpetually roundhouse kicking Robert Goulet in the head.

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
do the same with: "french military victories"
Dosn't work anymore. "weapons of mass destuction" used to work, as did "the answer to life, the universe, and everything." "miserable failure" brought you a bio of GWB.