Quantcast

Finding your teacher's personal ad

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
I was doing a little googling on some of my old hs teachers, and I found a personal profile which sounded like a personal ad:

In my spare time I like to:
make love, cook, watch movies, learn about many many different things, exercise, hike, nap, watch a fire in a fireplace, travel, scube dive, body surf, play with animals.

My animal companion(s):
I love all animals and often cohabitate with "wild" cats that I tame with food and friendliness, but am not currently "with anyone".

My future outlook:
I'd like to find Ms. Right and fall madly and permanently in love, settle down and start a family.

Personal Challenges I face:
I'm very friendly and cute so I attract lots of women who are not Ms. Right, which takes some time to figure out. I don't really want to date or sleep around if I can find someone to REALLY love and who will really love me.
The rest of it was pretty bland type stuff, but what to do when you read something cheesy from someone you used to really respect?

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
sanjuro said:
Im Not Gay!!!! I Just Live In San Francisco!!!!
There's a difference?:confused: ;)

Even if you are gay, that's okay. You're a good guy.

I'm just messin with you.

Then again you flaked on a ride with on Sat cause you wooped it up too much in SF:eek:

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
.You lost respect because you found out he is human?

I did the personal ad deal once... didn't work for me because I lied about my motivation. I just wanted to hook up.

DaveW

Space Monkey
Jul 2, 2001
The bunker at parliament
sanjuro said:
The rest of it was pretty bland type stuff, but what to do when you read something cheesy from someone you used to really respect?

So the fact that the teacher is single and wishes to change that makes you lose respect?

Why? :help:

What do you do when you read something like that.... move on and get on with life! :rolleyes: :clue:

fluff

Monkey Turbo
Sep 8, 2001
Feeling the lag
sanjuro said:
I was doing a little googling on some of my old hs teachers, and I found a personal profile which sounded like a personal ad:

Dude, romance = cheesy. It's a fact of life.

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
DaveW said:
So the fact that the teacher is single and wishes to change that makes you lose respect?

Its not that, its the fact that HE is that creepy cat guy down the street that keeps all the nasty feral cats hanging around.

w00dy

In heaven there is no beer
Jun 18, 2004
that's why we drink it here
Somebody found my HS physics teacher's personal ad once. That circulated for months. I can't blame the guy for trying. It was just funny because he was a huge geek and the photo was bad. I wonder if that's still up...

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
Brian HCM#1 said:
And what if he does? He's entitle to have a hobby.:cool:
I wasn't judging him. As you stated we all need a hobby, we have biking, this guy chops the heads off folks and stores them in his freezer. I bet he even takes them out at night and sets them around the dinner table and has long talks with them.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
DRB said:
I wasn't judging him. As you stated we all need a hobby, we have biking, this guy chops the heads off folks and stores them in his freezer. I bet he even takes them out at night and sets them around the dinner table and has long talks with them.
Somewhere in the world, kidwoo is unzipping his pants right now.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
binary visions said:
Somewhere in the world, kidwoo is unzipping his pants right now.
That was so freakin funny I had to give you approval! And I never wanted to have to give you approval since you have already reached the grail.

Thanks for the new sig!

:rofl: :rofl:

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
DRB said:
Or take them out shopping to get some fruit.

Jeremy R

<b>x</b>
Nov 15, 2001
behind you with a snap pop
In my spare time I like to:

watch a fire in a fireplace

Ooh, this dude sounds exciting.
Maybe he can hook up with a woman who:

likes to watch paint dry

What a weirdo.
He is almost as weird as someone who googles old teachers.:)