Quantcast

***Fine, I'll do it. Wednesday GMT***

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Any number of ways actually. Generally too much fuel/too little airflow, which usually happens in low level wind shear or other sudden weather event. There are limits. Temp x time must = < manufacturer number. Sounds like this one was pretty short, so probably okay, but inspection is required.

In related news, the airplane they sent to be the rescue plane and to bring us parts and tools did the exact same thing, so now we're boroscoping two engines.

:dead: :dead:

Sounds like the carb needs rejetting.

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
In the bathroom, fighting a battle
what do you like then? I can't say I'm a huge fan, but if one were gifted to me, or I inherited one, I wouldn't throw it away, or even bother trying to sell it...
90% or homes look best with some variation of a farmhouse table IMHO. I really dig Japanese style woodworking, so if you’ve gotta go outside the box that’s where I’d go because you can do a farmhouse table with lots of Japanese style that still looks great in a typical suburban home. Lots of cool midcentery modern work out there, but it doesn’t always “fit”.

There’s a few spaces where live edge tables do look good, but you need the right space for starters and then you need a well thought out slab. Most live edge tables are boring, just relying on the wow factor of the wood not being fully milled. I just don’t get a boner for bark.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
We got this for a wedding present, 40” x 84” , light cherry, with three leaves. It is stunningly gorgeous, and built with no hardware whatsoever. Will be understated and stylish for a hundred years.
34C748BB-2279-486B-A3BD-9B065FF03C72.jpeg

Pompanoosuc Mills. . Got six matching chairs as well.

Last edited: