Quantcast

>>> fine it's friday gmt <<<

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
I didn't want to dislike it, but had to complete the all-reactions spread
You do what you gotta do. FTR, I went back to sleep for about an hour and a half, and woke up *still* hungover. :mad:

there is a fish camp across the street if the relatives are into that type of thing....

I don't fuck with fish camps...
Fish camp... is this anything like a Tallahassee Dump Truck? @mandown - what's a "fish camp"??

You know what? Never mind. I don't want to know. :panic:

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
You do what you gotta do. FTR, I went back to sleep for about an hour and a half, and woke up *still* hungover. :mad:

Fish camp... is this anything like a Tallahassee Dump Truck? @mandown - what's a "fish camp"??

You know what? Never mind. I don't want to know. :panic:
settle down homie. it's just a big ole southern country style fried fish joint.

and dammit. the effing monkey has now made me want bbq, fried fish, and margaritas all in one morning. i'll have to tide myself over until lunch with a beer.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
settle down homie. it's just a big ole southern country style fried fish joint.

and dammit. the effing monkey has now made me want bbq, fried fish, and margaritas all in one morning. i'll have to tide myself over until lunch with a beer.

I just want to go back to bed

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Fells? :brows:
Traffic is going to suckorz so likely no bueno for you.

CRYPTO-MORMON DETECTED!!
I've driven rush hour 93 through the tunnel enough to know how miserable it is. Gonna be a nope from me.

Actually thinking of trying Hale Reservation in Westwood. Heard some good things about it, just haven't given it a shot yet.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
I've driven rush hour 93 through the tunnel enough to know how miserable it is. Gonna be a nope from me.

Actually thinking of trying Hale Reservation in Westwood. Heard some good things about it, just haven't given it a shot yet.
Once we flew into Logan at 3:30 on a Friday afternoon, and we needed to drive to Cow Hampshire that evening. During some ‘Big Dig’ nonsense.
FML, it was awful.

Last edited:

Rockland

Turbo Monkey
Apr 24, 2003
Left hand path
Bald Rock is a good family hike. Also Maiden's Cliff.

Bring your bike. I build trails at the Snowbowl if you want a tour.

we hiked megunticook a few summers back. the whole time i was thinking it would be a fun, challenging ride, no matter which way you were going. maybe we'll check out bald rock this year.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Company has started sending out fake phishing emails to people and then maintains a dashboard for each employee on how many times you fall for it. It can see this working out well when people just stop responding to any emails. Because nothing drives change in this place like a dashboard with a red status no matter how dumb it is.
The bank did this like every week. If you didn't mark it as spam AND report/forward to spam@bank you would have to retake the phishing online training.

There were folks that fell for it EVERY WEEK.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
I do love me a good fish-fry. :drool:

That reminds me - @Full Trucker and @Nick - that dive bar on Old Golden Road still do a Friday fish-fry??
Columbine Cafe, and yeah according to the Bookface they had their first Fish Fry Friday last week.

So I guess keep an eye on their FB page, they usually post the Fish Fry Fridays as events there. Also of note, they appear to have a full summer line-up of Bluegrass on the Grass and I for one, am stoked.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Wife is flying to NC for the weekend to visit family and I dropped her off at the airport early this morning. Her flight has been delayed an hour, which is obviously because Pesqueeb isn't doing his job. So after I dropped her off, I went to the pool for an hour. I've got a half marathon tomorrow and it's going to be a hot one.
What part of NorCack ?

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Columbine Cafe, and yeah according to the Bookface they had their first Fish Fry Friday last week.

So I guess keep an eye on their FB page, they usually post the Fish Fry Fridays as events there. Also of note, they appear to have a full summer line-up of Bluegrass on the Grass and I for one, am stoked.

Strangely coincidental - a former colleague of my wife plays bass for Tara Rose and The Real Deal. And $15 is a good deal for a burger, fries, beer, and bluegrass.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
I bought this on ebay half asleep the other night....I have no idea what it is for....

20210521_155441.jpg

I should turn my phone off before bed...

Montana rider

Turbo Monkey
Mar 14, 2005
I bought this on ebay half asleep the other night....I have no idea what it is for....

View attachment 160460

I should turn my phone off before bed...
LMGTFY (fancy camera do-dad...)

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Yup. 3" lift, 33" Toyo OC's. There's gonna be some cutting to do...
Which generation?

Apparently the first gen, I think, despite being a Porsche, has some actual off road capability with locking differentials, electronic disconnecting sway bars and whatnot.

Unlike today's Sport Plus version, which for whatever reason needs a limited slip rear diff and a button to firm up the suspension.

Take some pics...

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
Solo Dad-ing for the next week. This usually means more biking for my boys. They are actually enjoying it these days, so it's a lot less infuriating than it used to be. JINX COMPLETE!

In margarita news, I was gifted a Vitamix. It has as much hp as MMikes motorboat.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Who's got three broken ribs? This guy.

Otb dirt jumping with Haley this afternoon, took the end of the handlebar to the ribs. After I crawled out of the way, I laid there for 1hr waiting for Wifey and MIL to drive up to get us, take me to the hospital, and the bikes/kids home. Haley laughed at me for crashing then proceeded to ride the pump track and small line until it was time to go. Thankfully there was a nice Nurse Practicioner there with her family and checked me out to make sure I wasn't sitting on anything larger (puncture, potential internal bleeding, etc) that would need a 911 call. They also had a bunch of Costco pizzas and gave Haley a slice.

Oxy, Tylenol, Ibuprofen, lidocaine patches... Let's hope this shit works while I start to heal.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Who's got three broken ribs? This guy.

Otb dirt jumping with Haley this afternoon, took the end of the handlebar to the ribs. After I crawled out of the way, I laid there for 1hr waiting for Wifey and MIL to drive up to get us, take me to the hospital, and the bikes/kids home. Haley laughed at me for crashing then proceeded to ride the pump track and small line until it was time to go. Thankfully there was a nice Nurse Practicioner there with her family and checked me out to make sure I wasn't sitting on anything larger (puncture, potential internal bleeding, etc) that would need a 911 call. They also had a bunch of Costco pizzas and gave Haley a slice.

Oxy, Tylenol, Ibuprofen, lidocaine patches... Let's hope this shit works while I start to heal.
Oxy and Tylenol already contain Ibuprofen, I hope you aren't actually taking all three.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
In margarita news, I was gifted a Vitamix. It has as much hp as MMikes motorboat.
This is your kitchen isn't it?