Quantcast

Fine not every thread has to be about me

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
just sittin' here drinkin' scotch
...they are less interesting, but I accept that.

I jsut resent that I was being crapped on for being indifferent to something that isn't even a real accomplshment!

I fully admit that I should have just glanced at the thread, shrugged and moved on. Yep. That was my mistake.

the fall-out that precipitated that was a little much. I can't believe no-one gets that.

I have nothing against Capt. Jack. I have nothing against anyone....except N8. He's an idiot (and that alone should buy me some support)

But if it were me and I was being hailed for a made up honour, I'd be a little embarassed. "HOORAY!! MMike tied his shoes!! FOr the 3rd day straight!!!"

But that's just me.

I honestly do apologize to Capt. Jack for distracting from her "deal". I should have kept my mouth shut.

But the over-reactions that resulted were totally unnecessary..

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
MMike said:
...they are less interesting, but I accept that.

I jsut resent that I was being crapped on for being indifferent to something that isn't even a real accomplshment!

I fully admit that I should have just glanced at the thread, shrugged and moved on. Yep. That was my mistake.

the fall-out that precipitated that was a little much. I can't believe no-one gets that.

I have nothing against Capt. Jack. I have nothing against anyone....except N8. He's an idiot (and that alone should buy me some support)

But if it were me and I was being hailed for a made up honour, I'd be a little embarassed. "HOORAY!! MMike tied his shoes!! FOr the 3rd day straight!!!"

But that's just me.

I honestly do apologize to Capt. Jack for distracting from her "deal". I should have kept my mouth shut.

But the over-reactions that resulted were totally unnecessary..

I fully support your anti-N8 stance... wait... is this thread about you again???!?!?!??!

:eek:

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
If you read the thread, the dude already apologized for over reacting. We don't need every know-it-all on the board to put in their two cents about it.

J

JRB

Echo said:
:D

I let so much sh!t go here... maybe I should just delete everything that I don't like, then people won't make such a big f*cking deal about it.
You don't??? :think:

*this is a joke - before you get all high and mighty on me. :D