Quantcast

CRoss

Turbo Monkey
Nov 20, 2006
The Ranch
Adblock is the best. Create your own filters and things get even better. The pages here load almost instantly now. Other websites load in a quarter of the time without all the adds.

Sshields32

Monkey
Mar 7, 2008
Warwick, NY
Yeah adblock plus iss thheee bessttt!
People posted all those things about to many Ads and i didnt see any of the ads and i was wondering what they were talking about. and i use mouse gestures too. so handy.

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
just sittin' here drinkin' scotch
I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I have adblock plus enabled and yet I still see ads. I can manually block them, but when I switch pages, they all come back. An if I say to "block everything", it blocks the buttons (reply, quote, rep etc.....)

I guess I'm stupid.

just checked....0 items blocked of 84 blockable items on this page

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I have adblock plus enabled and yet I still see ads. I can manually block them, but when I switch pages, they all come back. An if I say to "block everything", it blocks the buttons (reply, quote, rep etc.....)

I guess I'm stupid.

just checked....0 items blocked of 84 blockable items on this page
Do you have a subscription to an ad list? They're free, but you need at least one for it to work.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
I run adblock and also use noscript to only allow active content that I want. Its way easier than just blocking scripts as it just ads a pull up window tab to allow/forbid content, highly recommended.

Link:
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/722
:stupid:

Adblock+ and NoScript FTW!

I also like PicLens for Google Image searches and "Undo Closed Tabs" is occasionally handy...