Quantcast

Firefly on Bullit

Oct 9, 2003
I have a 2003 Firefly 20mm (110-130 mm) just laying around. I was thinking of putting in on my 2003 Bullit instead of the 04 Super T. Here in Denmark the terrain is not very hardcore to say the least, so I thought the Firefly would give me a more slopestyle feel.

Anyone done this? Did ya like it? Any pictures of this combo?

Thanks!

J

JRB

You know there are less hardcore bikes than Bullits, right??? :D

*kidding - seems like you will have a heavy Heckler with a shorter fork on it though.

Rik

Turbo Monkey
Nov 6, 2001
Sydney, Australia
A few guys are running SC forks on the front of their Bullit, some have even gone as far as running a shorter rear shock or a modded shock shuttle to lower the rear end to get a more balanced feel.

hilldown

Chimp
Aug 30, 2005
Oroville, CA
I cant say enough about the firefly, I really dig that fork. Very burley. As far as putting it on the bullit; try it out. Its really how it feels to you. Its would lighten up your front end a bit, maybe help out with the manuals and bunny hops. If you do it lets hear how you like it.

Oct 9, 2003
Ok thanks folks

I'll wait till after next race, then try it out. Here's a picture I took when I just got the frame (hence the lacking fitting, parts etc), but with the Firefly on. I'll post back in a month or so.

Attachments