Quantcast

Firefox and RM not working together

ThePriceSeliger

Mushhead
Mar 31, 2004
Denver, Colorado
My firefox isn't working well. It doesn's show avatars, the main "RideMonkeyMtB" ontop, and I can't create a new thread? I'm using internet explore now and it works great, but the FireFox isn't working. Anything I've done wrong?

ThePriceSeliger

Mushhead
Mar 31, 2004
Denver, Colorado
No, I guess it hasn't.

But really, what is the point of telling me that yours is working? Does that get my anywhere? Every person who responded has said theres is working. WTF is the point of telling me?

macko

Turbo Monkey
Jul 12, 2002
THE Palouse
ThePriceSeliger said:
No, I guess it hasn't.

But really, what is the point of telling me that yours is working? Does that get my anywhere? Every person who responded has said theres is working. WTF is the point of telling me?
The point is, it's not Firefox in general that isn't cooperating with RM.com ... it's your Firefox that isn't working well with RM. Reinstall it or something, if it's working with other people's than there's nothing that needs to be done on this side.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
ThePriceSeliger said:
Ah, nevermind. I do have one problem with Opera. It's not updating RM. I re-enter the URL in the bar, and it comes up the same it was earlier, but FireFox is updating it. Understand?
No. But after all your concussions I'm used to not understanding what you say.................... :D