Quantcast

Firestone Double Barrel

Zark

Hey little girl, do you want some candy?
Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
I went through 2, 12packs this weekend, I fricken love the stuff :D While it doesn't have the hoppy bite I usually crave, it goes down good on hot days.

Any fans out there? Or is it pretty much a Central coast regional beer you never heard of?

Zark

Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
Not exactly, this is from the website:

Unparalleled in character and uniquely fermented in our patented Firestone Union oak barrel brewing system, our flagship Double Barrel Ale boasts a distinctive complexity and richness. English and Slovenian hops contribute a clean, balanced texture and a fragrant, spicy bouquet.

Style: English Style Bitter / Amber Ale
Alcohol By Volume- 5.0%

ito

Mr. Schwinn Effing Armstrong
Oct 3, 2003
Avoiding the nine to five
Here in NorCal it can be used as cash at most good bike shops...unfortunately it is impossible to find locally. That said....come get your bike worked on up here and bring a 12er.

The Ito

Silver

find me a tampon
Jul 20, 2002
Orange County, CA
They make a really good Pale as well (which tastes more like a West Coast IPA to me...I though it was pretty similar to Stone IPA.)

Zark

Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
Silver said:
They make a really good Pale as well (which tastes more like a West Coast IPA to me...I though it was pretty similar to Stone IPA.)
Firestone Pale ale has steadily improved in quality, its quite good now. The first year or so it seemed to vary a lot, from very good to so bad you wouldn't feed it to a dog :p

dexterq20

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2003
NorCal
Firestone Double Barrel is one of the best things I've discovered since moving to Santa Barbara. Now if only I was old enough to buy some.... :mumble: