Quantcast

First aid on the East Coast

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
I would first like to thank our volemteer model fopr this excercise, AmbulanceFodder!

Actually, he bought it pretty rough, and the only first aid we had readily available was from one riders wife. Take a close look at the solution.

And now, for a closer look!!!!!!!

A pluggers first aid downhill bikers bandage!

Hmmmm...make it my avatar...there's a thought.

Thank you, thank you...I'll be here all night...remember to tip your waitress.

Yeah...only the second ride on my Faith and needless to say I didn't have the rear suspension quite dialed. Not enough rebound damping. Dropped about four feet, landing evenly, but the rear-end rebounded waaaaay too fast. Dead sailored right onto my face, then shoulder. Glasses were all gouged and busted. Sirknight6 was there strictly on the documentary front...lol.

Had to "bandage" it. The chafing from the pressure suit was unbearable :(

On the plus side...the bike is perfectly fine, and I still got a couple more runs in after my neck stopped killing me.

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
AmbulanceFodder said:
Hmmmm...make it my avatar...there's a thought.

Thank you, thank you...I'll be here all night...remember to tip your waitress.

Yeah...only the second ride on my Faith and needless to say I didn't have the rear suspension quite dialed. Not enough rebound damping. Dropped about four feet, landing evenly, but the rear-end rebounded waaaaay too fast. Dead sailored right onto my face, then shoulder. Glasses were all gouged and busted. Sirknight6 was there strictly on the documentary front...lol.

Had to "bandage" it. The chafing from the pressure suit was unbearable :(

On the plus side...the bike is perfectly fine, and I still got a couple more runs in after my neck stopped killing me.

........and the pad is just fine! :p

Edit:

It wasn't the bike, it was his carefree attitude!!! :p

:D