Quantcast

First- and Second-Year College Monkeys:

bjanga

Turbo Monkey
Dec 25, 2004
San Diego
DO NOT go out of your way to stay with some girl or guy. You can watch your freedoms erode when you are older. If you have to work for it, you are missing out on something, be it peace of mind or a bit of tail.

If you are already in a long-term relationship, I am sure countless others have told you to drop it, because it will never last. It won't. So don't bend over backwards for it.

That being said - good relationships are a blast. Just don't get sucked into a grind.

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
just sittin' here drinkin' scotch
VERY good advice.

bjanga said:
DO NOT go out of your way to stay with some girl or guy. You can watch your freedoms erode when you are older. If you have to work for it, you are missing out on something, be it peace of mind or a bit of tail.

If you are already in a long-term relationship, I am sure countless others have told you to drop it, because it will never last. It won't. So don't bend over backwards for it.

That being said - good relationships are a blast. Just don't get sucked into a grind.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
bjanga said:

I think this wins the BSOTD award! :thumb: