Quantcast

First DH rig, a few pics!

Evo.

Chimp
Feb 5, 2011
Pittsburgh
Thought I would share some pictures of my new ride. I am super stoked to get out and ride... I also recently purchased a season pass to my local resort.

A few things I want to change on the bike so far are, pedals, DM stem and some wider bars.

aham73

Chimp
Jan 28, 2011
Philadelphia/ San Francisco
Hey man, I've got the same bike! Set it up with a Saint/Deore drivetrain, 5050XX pedals, and nevegal/bluegroove combo. Also I've ordered a Deity DM stem and an e13 36T chainring.

What size is your frame and how much do you weigh?

Evo.

Chimp
Feb 5, 2011
Pittsburgh
Hey man, I've got the same bike! Set it up with a Saint/Deore drivetrain, 5050XX pedals, and nevegal/bluegroove combo. Also I've ordered a Deity DM stem and an e13 36T chainring.

What size is your frame and how much do you weigh?
Awesome! I think the bike looks a lot better in person, I was super stoked when I saw it.

This is a large and fits really well, I am 6'3 around 230 w/ gear. I am ordering a white Deity stem and Chromag Fubars OSX bars (Maybe black chrome). I am going with the Deity Decoy LT pedals (black w/ red spikes).

Did you weigh the bike? I was surprised, the large was 39lbs and some change! With a Ti spring and a DM stem It would be under 38lbs for sure.

Hesh To Steel

Monkey
Dec 12, 2007
Hell's Kitchen
I was going to say that if you're comfortable with the fit of the cockpit now, there's no need to upgrade, but at your size some wider bars make a lot of sense. Hell, I'm 7 inches shorter than you and moving up to some sunline V1s felt great for me.
Congrats on the new rig.