Quantcast

@@@ First FTS of the work week GMT @@@

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Hi there.
Legs feel squirrelly, I don't trust them today.

My neighbor brought me fresh eggs from her sister's farm so I'm fixing up some bacon and eggs, then work work work.

Last edited:

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
turns out most of the people arrested in charlotte over the weekend for breaking shit were from the meyers park section of town....

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
We get eggs on the regular from a buddy with his own flock. You should try making some pasta with those eggs.

Building a coop is on my list of potential projects for my funemployment journey, though it's pretty much already too late for chicks this year.
I won't actually raise chickens, I don't have the property for that. But hell if I wont seek out these fresh eggs every chance I get.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
I won't actually raise chickens, I don't have the property for that. But hell if I wont seek out these fresh eggs every chance I get.
This is 100% my policy as well but my wife and kids keep asking. I'm like all you phuckers will leave the dirty work to me plus it's like $3-4 for a dozen eggs locally from farms, why would I spend the time and money for 1year of eggs from chickens.

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
This is 100% my policy as well but my wife and kids keep asking. I'm like all you phuckers will leave the dirty work to me plus it's like $3-4 for a dozen eggs locally from farms, why would I spend the time and money for 1year of eggs from chickens.
Enough of this chicken shit, how was your new-bike ride?

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
View attachment 145942

holy smokes were those eggs good.
I'd recommend . . . NOT doing that.

beautiful weather this week . . . need to try to squeeze in a ride or two. maybe i'll get around to finding a new-to-me car too? hrmf. have some writing projects I need to get busy on but multiple periods of extended concentration are challenging.

kids have some bs end of school online field day shit at various times this week . . . they don't like it when they're at school . . . it's even dumber this way. FFS.

mykel

closer to Periwinkle
Apr 19, 2013
sw ontario canada
Had a pretty good nights sleep.
Got up and - - - NO PAIN! :dance: :banana: :dance:
Lunch was a sarnie made with left-over BBQ baked ham and a Mexican Pepsi.:drool:
Got the chores done yesterday, so...
BIKE RIDE.

Will report back.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Enough of this chicken shit, how was your new-bike ride?
I was so freaking happy. I told the guy I bought it from I thought it had an electric motor hidden in it. I'm so so happy with the bike. I made the right purchase, I didn't spend K's and got exactly what I need. The bike was almost brand new so it's worth every penny. I think I need to buy a shorter stem and replace my Candy pedals because they were shot and didn't realize it until I rode yesterday. Oh and I need some new brake pads.

Last edited:

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Fresh truly free ranges eggs are so good and the energy lasts much longer it seems. Probably from all the ticks they eat.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
oh, i almost forgot. there was a dude on a turbo levo that someone i was riding with yesterday brought along. dude was decidedly *not* faster than most people on any part of the ride, despite le motor. :rofl:

Fool

The Thing cannot be described
Sep 10, 2001
Brooklyn
Lunch laps and I happened upon a scene of 10 cops arresting one guy getting filmed by about 50 people.