Quantcast

@@@ First FTS of the work week GMT @@@

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Had planned on leaving at 3:00am to drive up to Grandfather mountain to start hiking at 5:00 and have a cup of coffee halfway up as the sun rose. Unfortunately a bout of awful indigestion and soured stomach got the better of me.

Oh well, guess it’s another local round of dodge the mouth breather.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Holiday in Denmark today and we spend the long weekend on the west coast directly on the beach where wifes sister lives with amazing summer weather the whole weekend. I also went plant shopping my new addiction and got some stuff I had been looked for in a while. Hopefully not buying much more rest of the year. Really good gravel riding out there but I nursed my bruised legs from Friday mtb shenanigans.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
new helmet came today. from bike nashbar of all places! only spot I could find a good deal on a tld a2 in my size without obnoxious graphics. curious to see how it ventilates compared to my current a1. and now i've got some mips around my heed as well.

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
new helmet came today. from bike nashbar of all places! only spot I could find a good deal on a tld a2 in my size without obnoxious graphics. curious to see how it ventilates compared to my current a1. and now i've got some mips around my heed as well.
I just picked one up to replace my a1 too.
Looks promising.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
I tried an XL a1 years ago and it looked like a mushroom on my head. Is the a2 much different in sizing?

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
yeah . . . i can squeeze into the m/l, and it still looks ginormous, but everyone knows I'm a dickhead anyway, so i can live with that. :D only helmet i ever had that didn't do that quite so much was my giro xen from like 15 years ago.