Quantcast

first human landing without a parachute

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I have gone to the Liquor store everyday this week to collect boxes. After I explained what I was going to do with them, they are glad to save them for me... They are rather nice down at the Liquor store. I built a tripod out of Ladders on the back of my house. I estimate that with the 22 addition feet I have I should be able to clear the roof of my Kitchen and make it into the backyard where the box pile is.

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
I have gone to the Liquor store everyday this week to collect boxes. After I explained what I was going to do with them, they are glad to save them for me... They are rather nice down at the Liquor store. I built a tripod out of Ladders on the back of my house. I estimate that with the 22 addition feet I have I should be able to clear the roof of my Kitchen and make it into the backyard where the box pile is.

I'm calling dibs on being the camera man for this event.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I'm worried that I might not be able to maintain my outward velocity and end up punching through the box pile. The experiments using a sleeping bag cape were not very successful however. The zip ties cut off my circulation and my feet and hands were numb standing on the ladders.

Wumpus

makes avatars better
Dec 25, 2003
Six Shooter Junction
I'm worried that I might not be able to maintain my outward velocity and end up punching through the box pile. The experiments using a sleeping bag cape were not very successful however. The zip ties cut off my circulation and my feet and hands were numb standing on the ladders.
Ditch the cape. It will just slow you down.

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Sleeping bag cape? You're doing it wrong. Use a strong bed sheet... lighter weight and will fill out quicker.