Quantcast

first motorless bike in 12yrs, gary fish mullet

geauxktm

Chimp
Dec 6, 2010
Chattanooga
So my boy i grew up neighborhood BMXing & mtn biking got a cannondale chase 3 last week and I knew immediately after one hop and then a drop off I am buying that style bike. Found a deal on GF 09-10 mullet and picked it up a couple days ago. Its my best motorless purchase ever and I am definitely into it and will be for awhile. I wanted a 9 speed/single front sprocket but figured I will change the front crank if necessary. So I am really asking for any advice/input. I will have money to put into it soon and want a good set up for the type of riding we plan on attempting which will not be anything too biggg(jumps at home, drop offs, riding downtown, I guess whats called a pump track that flows with berms and jumps that will throw you up 3-5ft until mikey is ready for bigger, a little downhill, and lil singletrack thats flat. I will definitely take the response of ,just go out and ride, and agree with it but any advice will be appreciated except for i need 3 other bikes and 5 grand for what I am looking to do.
thanks