Quantcast

First Neg Rep...

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
It's only rep dude; you clearly need a life.

are you saying I should be less sensitive about giving out neg. rep? If so I can see your point... but then again I would be like the illiterate posters on the board namely N 8 or Sandgina... oops I meant sanjuro, who mistakenly read that it was the first Neg. Rep I recieved, and just neg rep poeple for the hell of it!

I am saying I am usually pretty laid back and let things go or ignore people, and only give pos. rep when I give rep!

I mean there are some serious A-holes around here I could be neg. repping with every one of their posts! I was actually pissed enough today to actually give someone neg rep! (it is not the first neg rep I have recieved), but one of the only neg reps I have given!

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
I think people who do good things in society should get more leway. For example, I'm a punk graphic designer, so bring on the crap. But Brungeman teaches kids, so if he wants to vent about whatever, then let him.

Won't someone think of the children?

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
are you saying I should be less sensitive about giving out neg. rep? If so I can see your point... but then again I would be like the illiterate posters on the board namely N 8 or Sandgina... oops I meant sanjuro, who mistakenly read that it was the first Neg. Rep I recieved, and just neg rep poeple for the hell of it!

I am saying I am usually pretty laid back and let things go or ignore people, and only give pos. rep when I give rep!

I mean there are some serious A-holes around here I could be neg. repping with every one of their posts! I was actually pissed enough today to actually give someone neg rep! (it is not the first neg rep I have recieved), but one of the only neg reps I have given!
STILL whining about negative rep??

Here.. I'll do you right out here in the open in front of gawd and everybody:

- - HTFU princess!!!

.:Jeenyus:.

Turbo Monkey
Feb 23, 2004
slc

it is an internet message board, you are making way too big a deal of this.

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
A-Hole math:

1 pissed of guy < 10 others laughing their asses off.

Not reacting to negative rep dilutes its intent, reacting to it reinforces its initial intent and will likely lead to more.