Quantcast

First Neg Rep...

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
I don't give neg. rep... If I see something I don't like I usually ignore it... but some a$$jack, neg. repped me, and I have ignored a few posts by them... now I hear they neg. repped someone else for no reason...

I don't know who this person is, but enjoy the Neg Rep bishes!

*man I hope my Karma doesn't take a huge turn for the worse, it couldn't get much worse*

r464

Turbo Monkey
Oct 17, 2006
Earth
If you don't get neg. rep, then you aren't pissing anyone off...

you need to try harder.

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
just sittin' here drinkin' scotch
I'm curious to know why I recently ticked over another "100 point" milestone....yet I did not get a new green square.....right around the time the server was upgraded. My universe is crumbling around me...

loco-gringo

Crusading Clamp Monkey
Sep 27, 2006
Deep in the heart of TEXAS
So who was it?
:stupid: For some reason N 8 thinks it's cute to do it to me. I have him on mental ignore, so I don't know why he chooses to douche up my user panel with his stupid bullsh*t. Oh wait - I do know why. It's his nature. :busted:

I try to not even use neg rep. That whole, "if you don't have anything nice to say" deal.

loco-gringo

Crusading Clamp Monkey
Sep 27, 2006
Deep in the heart of TEXAS
I'm curious to know why I recently ticked over another "100 point" milestone....yet I did not get a new green square.....right around the time the server was upgraded. My universe is crumbling around me...
It happened to me too, but not around server time. I didn't worry, nor care. In your case, I'm sure there's something to it. I'm pretty sure the world hates you, so that's most likely why you got no square. :think:

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
Oh yeah, that's the latest iteration of either MisterClean or Fagerlin. We were waiting for them to start up their old antics before banning.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
I don't give neg. rep... If I see something I don't like I usually ignore it... but some a$$jack, neg. repped me, and I have ignored a few posts by them... now I hear they neg. repped someone else for no reason...

*man I hope my Karma doesn't take a huge turn for the worse, it couldn't get much worse*
Let me know and I will neg rep them back. I have the Alpha Monkey Bitch Slap Neg Rep Hand of Doom.

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
why all the whining about negative rep? who the fvck cares

I think i'm going to start dolling out negative rep and attaching smiley faces to it just because i dont care.

you nancyboys need to harden the fvck up!

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004

I think i'm going to start dolling out negative rep and attaching smiley faces to it just because i dont care.

I approve!

"must spread rep..."

Dammit.

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus

There... now your first neg rep wont feel all lonely.

whining about neg rep is never approved

:plthumbsdown:

OGRipper

back alley ripper
Feb 3, 2004
NORCAL is the hizzle

Wait, no way. Must resist...too stronge...dammitt! I approve too!

(And I laugh at the thought of Stuart O'Grady finding out that his motivational speech to CSC was used in an intarweb forum.)

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
I don't think it was MEEster clean.. he and I got along pretty well actually and had a few people we knew in common!

and N 8 and Sangina... if you re-read the first post (you illiterate b@stards) I don't have problems getting neg rep... I felt bad about neg repping someone else! :cool:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Of all the stupid and horrible things I say the only negative rep I've gotten was for stating food preferences and how I dislike i-Tunes software. Go figure.

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
Of all the stupid and horrible things I say the only negative rep I've gotten was for stating food preferences and how I dislike i-Tunes software. Go figure.
there you have it... the newest addition of "things you shouldn't talk about with friends and family"
1. Religion
2. Politics
3. Food Preferences
4. i-Tunes suckitude