Quantcast

First post from my new job

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Congrats... Saw a thread in the Tech forum a while back (in a BASIC programming thread) saying you were studying for a new job, is this the one?

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
binary visions said:
Congrats... Saw a thread in the Tech forum a while back (in a BASIC programming thread) saying you were studying for a new job, is this the one?
Yeah, this is the new job I was cramming for, although the tests were more general than specific knowledge.

I won't mention the company in an open forum, but surfice to say, every PC user has my company's software, and my company merged with an enterprise software company which covers Solaris, Linux, and most of the other commercial unix flavors (which is who I work for).

I still work at my shop on the weekends, so I will continue being an expert on all things bicycle!:rolleyes:

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
ghettogt76 said:
So this means no more wednesday JM rides?
Not with you guys. You ride too aggressively and out-of-control!

If I can get the time around the holidays definitely. I am health insurance now, so only cowardice will prevent me from doing those drops...

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
sanjuro said:
Not with you guys. You ride too aggressively and out-of-control!

If I can get the time around the holidays definitely. I am health insurance now, so only cowardice will prevent me from doing those drops...

You ARE health insurance? ;)