Quantcast

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Got a phone interview today....first time my resume got any action since being laid off. had several freelance gigs & odd jobs & stuff.

I wonder if things are turning around or if a creative services director actually looked at my reel & saw what they were missing out on. :D

Anyway...not really stoked about the job or the location but it still feels good to get a call back & on the same day my reel & resume was submitted. :thumb:

Last edited:

Upgr8r

High Priest or maybe Jedi Master
May 2, 2006
Ventura, CA
Know what you mean. I get so excited when I get a call back and if I get an interview I'm stoked. Now if I can just get the actual job.......

TN

Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
A jorb? Crazy talk, man...
Yeah it is totally a bad time. L is rocking & rolling. I am where I want to be. I know the pay scale is gonna make me laugh. If I got offered the job & it paid nice, the only reason i would consider it is I could be neighbors with my Folks.
Too bad they live in FL. :rant:

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Yeah it is totally a bad time. L is rocking & rolling. I am where I want to be. I know the pay scale is gonna make me laugh. If I got offered the job & it paid nice, the only reason i would consider it is I could be neighbors with my Folks.
Too bad they live in FL. :rant:
Dude - there are FAR worse things than being unemployed.

There are VERY few things worse than living in FL.

Keep that in mind.

TN

Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
This is a new one....I never got the call!
I thought it was a time zone issue...so I waited an hour & a half....no call. My brother says there was breaking news in the area but still....

Just reinforces what I already knew.

...& oh yeah...More Laura less TN!!!!

TN

Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
had my interview. I think the job is mine if I want it. Tough decision. When I got laid off I told myself I was done with this business but it is a great opportunity. :think:

SloMoJo

Monkey
Dec 17, 2002
New England
Sorry - not sure I can help you understand. I spent a lot of time in my 20's voluntarily unemployed and having a helluva good time. :D
Ah ..the good ole 20s.

That plan can still work into your 30s and beyond.
That is .. if your willing to be located .... in a van down by the river. ;)