Quantcast

First ride of 2006

Castle

Turbo Monkey
Jun 10, 2002
VA
Started out pretty chilly feeling like 40..... warmed up to feeling like 50 and the clouds decided to go away, overall it was a really good day. I'm demoing a Slayer 90 and man this bike is sick. I'm typically not much on Rocky Mountains. I will say that I am very impressed. Spacemanspiff demo'd the coilair, he seemed to be digging it.

snapped a few shots.

shots taken on the way up, stopped to hit sections so we could ride back down, notice the grey skys change to blue.

Happy New Year!

nato

Monkey
Dec 27, 2005
Chicago
Looks like you guys had a good time. I wish I could get 50* weather... I had to settle for 35* biking today :(

zmtber

Turbo Monkey
Aug 13, 2005
yeah its raining over here it sucks i wish i oculd be riding now, but have fun

Castle

Turbo Monkey
Jun 10, 2002
VA
Carvins Cove right outside of Roanoke, VA on the southside of the mountain because the north side has so much snow and ice left on it, where it's not icey or snowey it's mushy/swampy

Castle

Turbo Monkey
Jun 10, 2002
VA
wannabeabonedoc said:
For more of the coilair, go to the website in my sig. It's the website for Just the Right Gear. The coilair they've got there is awesome

blt2ride

Turbo Monkey
May 25, 2005
Chatsworth
zmtber said:
yeah its raining over here it sucks i wish i oculd be riding now, but have fun
No kidding! It's been raining since Saturday morning. The storm that blew in last night seems like it is going to be a problem.

May 12, 2005
roanoke va
i'll testify that the coilair is butta. never felt a landing or any bump for that matter, and it conered better then i do. i had it set up a little soft and it felt like 7-8 inches on the bumps, but more like 5 climbing and conering. kinda odd cause you don't think of spending 45 hun on a trail bike, but it's worth it if you got it.