Quantcast

** First Trip To Diablo **

Konabumm

Konaboner
Jun 13, 2003
Hollywood, Maryland, United States
So a few of us are coming to Diablo May 8-10. Wanted to see who else might be around. I'm super excited to ride some awesome new trails and can't think of a better place to breakin the new session 88.

If anyone will be around that weekend post up here I would love to meet up with some monkeys while I'm there.

DownhillR3

Monkey
May 31, 2007
If you want to tag along and learn the trails, by all means send me a message the day before you come up. Oh wait, apparently I'm the phantom rider who only rides alone.:biggrin:

demo 9

Turbo Monkey
Jan 31, 2007
north jersey
washed out the front brakes turning around on the deck, he didnt get hurt but apparently it was funny as hell. (he also rides clips) it was a stupid fall but u dont see to many of those

DownhillR3

Monkey
May 31, 2007
remember when you fell over on phantom? good times..
I do remember, it was pretty funny. With your high-pitch voice yelling from the cabriolet & seeing people at the bottom of the drop, could of sworn someone was yelling "bear", didn't feel like landing on one, i've come so close to doing that atleast 5 other times on that drop.

jerseydirt

Turbo Monkey
May 6, 2007
dirty jerz
washed out the front brakes turning around on the deck, he didnt get hurt but apparently it was funny as hell. (he also rides clips) it was a stupid fall but u dont see to many of those
No, I was telling evan how factory he was from the lift and he stopped and fell over because he couldn't get unclipped. lmao. :clapping:

dirtjunkie

Chimp
May 9, 2008
hey dudes look for a black session 10 and a glory dh together. were virginia boys and have yet to get a taste of diablo so give us a shoutout as well.