Quantcast

First trip to Whistler

cove rider

Turbo Monkey
Jul 8, 2004
no where important
hahaha this year has been a good one for you a trip to moab in the sping and a trip to whistler in the summer. all because of me hehehe. well folks i hope to see some of you up there cause i too will be there wiith showa sporting my black cove g-spot with monster t's

DBR X6 RIDER

Turbo Monkey
Right about now, they should be at the base of Whister and Showa (looking up at the mountain) is likely saying things like "holy crap", "wooooooowwwwww", "sweeet" and maybe even another "holy crap" for safe measure.
In 10-15 min., his eyes should be popping out as he's on the lift and looking down and across at all the goods.

Have fun!:)

Motoking16

Monkey
May 16, 2005
Bend, OR
i just came back form 10 days up there and it was the sicest trip i have ever been on. and the trails were in ****ty ass shape. I cant wait to go back after a bit of rain. Damn whistler is sic. just f'n pin it!

carbuncle

Monkey
Dec 2, 2004
Edmonds, WA
We won't make it up there (or to the excellent swooping bermed lines at Cypress) before they close again this year, but my first trip up there last week was seriously one of the best trips I've ever taken. Just don't try to buy bike gear in the village, oi the prices will make you cry... I stuck mostly to the blue lines and had a blast, B Line, Crank It Up, and Smoke and Mirrors were fully the shiznit! I took one run up on the Garb and hit Original Sin to No Joke and had one of the funnest hair raising technical descents I've ever tried. Next year I know what to prep for, and Julie wants to get down with the Spokeswoman camp and get the skills to ride with me. How cool is that? Pretty damn cool. Whistler is magic.

cove rider

Turbo Monkey
Jul 8, 2004
no where important
ya we stuck mostly to like black diamond and double blacks. man some of the double blacks on garbonzo are nuts my freind scratched his stanchion on his brand new double six cause he crashed in some rocks

carbuncle said:
We won't make it up there (or to the excellent swooping bermed lines at Cypress) before they close again this year, but my first trip up there last week was seriously one of the best trips I've ever taken. Just don't try to buy bike gear in the village, oi the prices will make you cry... I stuck mostly to the blue lines and had a blast, B Line, Crank It Up, and Smoke and Mirrors were fully the shiznit! I took one run up on the Garb and hit Original Sin to No Joke and had one of the funnest hair raising technical descents I've ever tried. Next year I know what to prep for, and Julie wants to get down with the Spokeswoman camp and get the skills to ride with me. How cool is that? Pretty damn cool. Whistler is magic.
About parts pricing in the village,
I lost the clip to my Qr 20 and they wanted like 90$ for it.(Most of the shops didn't even carry them)
I got one down here in the USofA for a resonable 19.99

.:Jeenyus:.

Turbo Monkey
Feb 23, 2004
slc
I just got back from my second trip up there in as many years. The new section of Middle Freight train is fuuuuuun.

cove rider

Turbo Monkey
Jul 8, 2004
no where important
Showa said:
About parts pricing in the village,
I lost the clip to my Qr 20 and they wanted like 90$ for it.(Most of the shops didn't even carry them)
I got one down here in the USofA for a resonable 19.99
really thats sweet glad you didnt buy the part there