Quantcast

First winter ride with puddles.....

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
Man, i forgot how fun a ride filled with mud and puddles can be..... CAP rocked today. Took VNO on one of my old trails that ive not been on in years. Trees have been thinned out, but the trails are still in great shape.

Some of the puddles were so deep that blasting into them got my hands wet......

ioscope

Turbo Monkey
Jul 3, 2004
Vashon, WA
Yeah...
You should see what my sad attempt at dirt jumps look like right now.
Mountain valley mountain lake mountain valley mountain lake

thesacrifice

Monkey
Aug 4, 2004
was up there last monday I think? I pretty much drowned in a damn puddle...water was up to my cranks, the worst part is getting into your vehicle all dirty

Knobularlife

Monkey
Mar 26, 2002
Lakeweird,WA
oly said:
Man, i forgot how fun a ride filled with mud and puddles can be..... CAP rocked today. Took VNO on one of my old trails that ive not been on in years. Trees have been thinned out, but the trails are still in great shape.

Vno and me stopped in the Fishbowl for some tasty burgers
and the best beer in the world "Fishtail amber".....but He needed a change of clothes ....I bundled up some and drove to Oly . Now the funny part...VNO is covered in mud and that poor poor rental car was in hog heaven. He will have to do some smooth talking when he checks it in. That had to be a good time on the bike!!!

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Knobularlife said:
Vno and me stopped in the Fishbowl for some tasty burgers
and the best beer in the world "Fishtail amber".....but He needed a change of clothes ....I bundled up some and drove to Oly . Now the funny part...VNO is covered in mud and that poor poor rental car was in hog heaven. He will have to do some smooth talking when he checks it in. That had to be a good time on the bike!!!
Yea, good times. Wish i could joined ya guys at the Bowl.

Vno

Monkey
Jul 24, 2002
South Mountain
Well, I'm back in Phoenix and I'm pretty sure I'll still have mud in my ears when I come back up in June. Three wipeouts and one flat in two hours...what a blast! We don't do too much sideways riding down here, gotta just let the bike do it's thing. Thanks to everyone for the rides, see you in a couple of months.
p.s. If didn't have to paint, I'd probably still be at the Fishbowl! Good eats and brew.

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Vno said:
Well, I'm back in Phoenix and I'm pretty sure I'll still have mud in my ears when I come back up in June. Three wipeouts and one flat in two hours...what a blast! We don't do too much sideways riding down here, gotta just let the bike do it's thing. Thanks to everyone for the rides, see you in a couple of months.
p.s. If didn't have to paint, I'd probably still be at the Fishbowl! Good eats and brew.
Ignore him till he comes back to the PNW......
:):)

MUTOLI

Air Monkey
Mar 14, 2004
PNW
oly said:

Did you try and take any one out after going through the puddle! :D Sorry, I have to give you a hard time since you took me out once showing off through a mud puddle.