Quantcast

First Winter Series Race

5150dhbiker

Turbo Monkey
Nov 5, 2007
Santa Barbara, CA
So, who's gonna be there this weekend?

I'm gonna be leaving SB at around 5:30-6:00am on Sat. morning. Should be a great race! Hope to see some of you guys there :D

Oh, and does anybody know if they're going to be running the same course for all classes or will there be different sections that experts have to do?

5150dhbiker

Turbo Monkey
Nov 5, 2007
Santa Barbara, CA
Go in to dh/xc thread we tend to frequent it.
Im there. abstrakt, 1000-oaks, edgy, schwinstr8 and redbull man should be there.
Its alot of fun!!!!!!!!!! + its a winter series so while the rest of the country is in an icebox we will be kickin it in 74 degrees. :D

Ya, know...you have a good point! I really miss living in Colorado but I LOVE the winters out here because we can ride all year long!!!!

Can't wait, I already polished my bike :monkeydance:

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
While I am not racing, I will be BBQing and drinking mass quantities of beer on Saturday night at my place in Norco (10 mins down the 15). Ridemonkeys are welcome to stop by. BYOB, BYOFood (sumthin to throw on the BBQ).

PM me or find Lovebunny at practice for directions/address.

:cheers:

Lovebunny, bring the parrot suit. ;)

ultraNoob

Yoshinoya Destroyer
Jan 20, 2007
Hills of Paradise
Provided my back gets better, I'll be there on sunday. OZzer, Sluck, Lovebunny's bro, and a few others are gonna be there too. We're trying to convince a few others to at least come up and practice.

5150dhbiker

Turbo Monkey
Nov 5, 2007
Santa Barbara, CA
Haha, ya...it was WAY too windy!

This race was alot of fun, but come the actual race....bad things happened, lol.
What should have been a 2nd place finish for me turned into an 11th.
That wind will really get ya, I learned that as I was flying through the air without my bike, hehe.

It was really cool though to meet some new people out there. I'll be there again with the overly shiny M3 next race...provided I can get out of going to jury duity.