Quantcast

~~~Fish Amnesty Day GMT~~~

Quo Fan

don't make me kick your ass
Morning monkeys!

Did the smart thing yesterday and stayed out of the rain. The boss is supposed to show up today, so I may have to head out onto the right of way.

Going to the in-laws after work and visit my mom-in-law.

Be safe out there.

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
yet another day of rain and gloom. I feel like I live in Seattle. But not as many hippies.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Happy Weekend!! Wife and I went out for Indian food last night, then I proceeded to sleep for 10 glorious hours. I don't think one has anything to do with the other though.

Hit the gym this morning for five treadmill miles. The rest of the day will be chores and errands. And eats.

Bye now!

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Road Nam today......tried riding the north side (which I haven't ridden in many, many years) to mix it up from the usual loop. Got ridiculously lost, came out at some farm, rode on the street for about 2 miles, ducked back in the woods SOMEWHERE and eventually came out to the new paved bike path gizmo. Rode that about 2 miles back to my car. Major ride fail.

Oh well, Jiminy tomorrow. :D

Last edited:

insanitylevel9

triple nubby
Jan 7, 2011
hopkinton ma
Road Nam today......tried riding the west side (which I haven't ridden in many, many years) to mix it up from the usual loop. Got ridiculously lost, came out at some farm, rode on the street for about 2 miles, ducked back in the woods SOMEWHERE and eventually came out to the new paved bike path gizmo. Rode that about 2 miles back to my car. Major ride fail.

Oh well, Jiminy tomorrow. :D
my nam ride failed miserably as well

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Some fish died today 4 perch and 2 walleye. Man the Seagulls were aggressive.... Perch grilled with rice, zuchini and slabs of Eggplant... Eggplant brushed with Bacon Grease and grilled over charcoal for the win...