Quantcast

Fish catches man....

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
But Mr Card eventually surfaced 50ft behind the boat. 'Once we got Ian up, I cut the fish loose,' said his father. 'My main concern was not the tournament.'
why do people say things like this? I wonder what the context was in which this was said? it just seems so stupid and random to even bring up the tournament at all when you are talking about your son's near death expirience.

that being said, I agree with Mudgrrl. A little role reversal is refreshing for everyone.

dan wask

Turbo Monkey
May 11, 2006
B-More Maryland
Is now a good time to post pictures of my marlin I caught in St.Lucia :love: ?

In the chair...

After about an hour and a half of my tired arms reelin' they pulled it over...

Props to my mom for taking horrible pictures that don't actually show how big the fish was. When they finally rolled it kind of sort of onto a scale the needle bounced around from 300-400 rather spuradially, so as far as I'm concerned, its a 400lb marlin ;)

SeaPig

Monkey
Sep 20, 2005
Seattle
I wonder if there's a bike story equal to this? Like the time when my bike road me for 40 feet down No Joke. When I was done I had two sprung wrists. My bike made me the bike and damaged me.

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
SeaPig said:
I wonder if there's a bike story equal to this? Like the time when my bike road me for 40 feet down No Joke. When I was done I had two sprung wrists. My bike made me the bike and damaged me.
Translation:

He ponders if there is a similiar curious cycling story. Perhaps his story would be close? The story where he crashed down a trail in Canada and his bike wound up mounting him like a dog in heat for 40 feet, subsequently spraining his wrists.

i'm fluent in Teenage Seattle dialect, as well as Slobolvian.