Quantcast

fit bikes new video up on google.ca

Evil4bc

Turbo Monkey
Jun 17, 2005
Nor-Cal
Justin Innman part was off the chain .......

Van Homan's part was seriously insane typed word cant describe his run . I was flat out speachless ..

don

Turbo Monkey
Nov 8, 2001
Rumson, NJ
haha, guess I'm one of the suckers that actually bought this vid but the thing is so good that I could care less.

B. Foster's part was my favorite. As much as I love seeing him murder trails - I have to say his carves and lines on street and park are equally amazing. I really don't know what to say about that 3 nose tap on the tree.

Aitken has too much skill and style.

I'd love to ride that double into the berm and right into another berm. Although Chase Hawk probably makes it look way to easy.

Stoked

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2004
LI, NY
B. Foster's part was my favorite. As much as I love seeing him murder trails - I have to say his carves and lines on street and park are equally amazing. I really don't know what to say about that 3 nose tap on the tree.
you should check the new pawoods dvd. they have another angle and all his attempts at that trick. so crazy!

RimJobbed

Monkey
Apr 11, 2006
how about how Cleveland grinds anything he wants and never rides with peg one, exqueeze me, baking powder

KavuRider

Turbo Monkey
Jan 30, 2006
CT
For real. MTB producers (especially freeride entertainment), spend the cash on some good music instead of a cheesy intro.

That vid was professional, yet still had an underground vibe to it. I prefer that to the over the top glitzy mtb vids (again, freeride entertainment!).

Evil4bc

Turbo Monkey
Jun 17, 2005
Nor-Cal
I watched it again last night ... my favorite part is in the begining of Van's part when he does the gap to broken crank arm and you can hear Garrett 's voice in the backround ... I dont think your tailwhippin that ! LOL

don

Turbo Monkey
Nov 8, 2001
Rumson, NJ
I watched it again last night ... my favorite part is in the begining of Van's part when he does the gap to broken crank arm and you can hear Garrett 's voice in the backround ... I dont think your tailwhippin that ! LOL
haha, yeah, I just picked up on that too watching it yesterday.

Watched Van's part a little more - it's so solid. That dude can barspin into and out of anything.