Quantcast

Fitness Log

MudGrrl

AAAAH! Monkeys stole my math!
Mar 4, 2004
Boston....outside of it....
Ok.

I am looking for a free online fitness log.
Somebody posted it here last year.... and I did do a search, but didn't find the one I was looking for....

so, does anyone have any recommendations for a fitness log?

I am looking for something that tracks my running, biking...activities as well as diet .

anyone?

:)

ktmsx

Monkey
Nov 28, 2005
CT.
MudGrrl said:
Ok.

I am looking for a free online fitness log.
Somebody posted it here last year.... and I did do a search, but didn't find the one I was looking for....

so, does anyone have any recommendations for a fitness log?

I am looking for something that tracks my running, biking...activities as well as diet .

anyone?

:)
Why Is you memory that bad??????I was always afraid to keep track because then you would have to list all the things you do bad also correct??? ...like drinking, eating bad,drinking,not enough miles last night,drinking...

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
The rest of us have been using mycyclinglog.com We have our own Ridemonkey group.

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
i used to keep a food and exercise log daily and religiously for years. i was especially anal about calories (a very depressing thing to over analyze). I recently stopped logging everything and started doing what I felt like. I am absolutely loving it right now. Maintaining great physical performance while eating all the bacon I want is so sweet. However, when I did keep food and workout journals, I found notebooks were best. I kept a small one with me all the time to log whatever i did or ate. Did I mention I was anal.