Quantcast

Five...how you feeling today?!

Petite Fluer

Monkey
May 18, 2005
Arizona
My man...hope your not too bummed. Just remember....broken bones are Punk Rock!!! You should get some grade-A steel put in there. It's a little heavy but strong as sh!t dude...get some :evil:

Five

Turbo Monkey
Mar 8, 2003
West Seattle, WA
Well, I just got back from the ortho and I have to get surgery, yep a plate and screws. It hasn't been scheduled yet, but more than likely next week sometime. I''ll be out for about 12 weeks.

Five

Turbo Monkey
Mar 8, 2003
West Seattle, WA
Petite Fluer said:
Bummin holmes...how about a West Seattle bender when i'm in town? :evil:
I'll have to see how I feel after surgery - don't know how the beer and vicodin will mix...and it can't be anything like the Grizz.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
Five said:
I'll have to see how I feel after surgery - don't know how the beer and vicodin will mix...and it can't be anything like the Grizz.
beer and vicodin mix very well in a "get seriously wasted and fall over"kind of way.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
Gex said:
Bone is five times stronger then steel weight for weight. Knowledge is power!!
yes knowledge is power. they wont be using steel either, it will be medical grade 100% pure titanium. the body rejects everything else.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
Five said:
Yes titanium plate and about 6 screws.

So after the beer and vicodin I can break the other collarbone huh?
yuppers. my advice to you however is to forego the pain meds and use the muscle relaxers. they helped my arm more than anything. the muscle around the break has a tendency to twitch and contract throughout the healing process and the muscle relaxers will lessen those tremors.

just a little advice for ya.

Kntr

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Montana
Some people refuse ti too. I had 6 ti screws and a ti plate in my jaw and they had to remove it because I had a reaction to the ti. So no metal in me no more. :)