Quantcast

Fizik Nisene Cp3

rockracing

Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Cape Town, South Africa
just bought one of these bad boys, anyone got anything (good) to say about them, spoke to a few people who reckoned they are top quality ?

Its the most expensive saddle I've ever bought, although I got it for a rather good price, must be old stock, cos a quote from another shop for the same saddle on their incoming order was 50% more.

rockracing

Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Cape Town, South Africa
well, got in a 35 minute ride in yesterday.

First felt it was quite soft when I was on the road, but when I hit te trails, it came into its own, there's def. about 5mm suspension in the saddle (besides the padding) it will be great on long off road rides, you know those corregated fire roads, and small bumbs when climbing seated are smoothed out a bit.

little kooky looking, cos of the heingt, jad to lowere my post a little, buts it still a narrow saddle.

JRogers

talks too much
Mar 19, 2002
Claremont, CA
I have a pave cp on my cyclocross bike. I got it for free and it matched my bike, so it's still there. I like th comfort, width and shape. Sometimes I feel that the back is a bit narrow but other than that, it's great. I'd probably like the Nisene better. I like the comfort but it took me a bit of time to get used to the "suspension". At first, it just felt like the saddle was broken or the rails were flexing as I pedaled but now I am more used to the motion and enjoy the soft ride.