Quantcast

flat black sex

grom-dom

Turbo Monkey
Jun 27, 2006
Chapel Thrill
new pics. and bars.

saweeeettttttttt. got the grand slams this afternoon and got my camera working again. double whammy. so pumped. last update for a bit, i promise.

uncut much?

bling

new front wheel

specs:

pantera 2
new classic races
flat black grand slams
fit mushroom grips
DLD stem, flipped (getting race xlt)
internal headset, painted, i think its a fly, no clue.
grape profile mini front laced to a rhynolite camo
orange profile mini 10t driver on a gsport ribcage
hollowbites
30t kink sound
710sl chain
aitken plyte 2.25 up front
2.1 path plyte out back
bontrager tubes
pc's
fly fino on fit DLP post
evo II, linear slic kable, odyssey small (not shown)

Castle

Turbo Monkey
Jun 10, 2002
VA
dig it!

is it just me or do those frames have a crapload of top tube clearance? It looks like a really short seat tube....... could be the angle of the photo....... also that seat looks painful; if you were to land a lil forward on it can you say Enema? edit: I know, I know, the kids think it's cool.... the purple and black is def. a good look...

grom-dom

Turbo Monkey
Jun 27, 2006
Chapel Thrill
not a stolen, good job. that desrves a gold clap. its the angle, and the fact i ahd to grease the post bolts and wasnt payin attention to the angle. ill fix it this afternoon.

Castle

Turbo Monkey
Jun 10, 2002
VA
not a stolen, good job. that desrves a gold clap. its the angle, and the fact i ahd to grease the post bolts and wasnt payin attention to the angle. ill fix it this afternoon.
my bad it just looked like it would hurt.... sick bike either way, you enjoying it after being on the 24's for a while?

BikeSATORI

Monkey
Apr 13, 2007
one world...
Nice! Another biwheel hot-rod primered and ready to roll.
Anyone else here ever pick up an issue of Hot Rod Deluxe, or Car Kulture, or something like that? Solid stuff man. Just need some pinstripe tattoos, lucky 13 on a number plate and a mexican blanket over your seat, and a shrunken head on your bars and we can start a B.C. gang called the hooligans. Rock on!

25 points extra for going flat, no gloss, no stickers... Not a fan of camo rims but that's just me.

yesimaddicted

Monkey
Apr 28, 2007
centeral Euroland via CA
Nice! Another biwheel hot-rod primered and ready to roll.
Anyone else here ever pick up an issue of Hot Rod Deluxe, or Car Kulture, or something like that? Solid stuff man. Just need some pinstripe tattoos, lucky 13 on a number plate and a mexican blanket over your seat, and a shrunken head on your bars and we can start a B.C. gang called the hooligans. Rock on!

25 points extra for going flat, no gloss, no stickers... Not a fan of camo rims but that's just me.
i would so buy a seat if it had that on it

Castle

Turbo Monkey
Jun 10, 2002
VA
nice, what did you use to paint it again, you had it up but it's gone or I overlooked it, I really like that bicycle!

I'm with ya Tiles, I dig the purple on the black/grey camo rim... I don't normally like camo rims, would've never gone for it myself, but it def. looks good...

grom-dom

Turbo Monkey
Jun 27, 2006
Chapel Thrill
krylon ultra flat black rust and chip proof non reflective spray paint. its the stuff with hunting blinds on the front. thats what its made for haha. looks good on a bike