Quantcast

flat tires

Gex

Turbo Monkey
Oct 29, 2004
Seattle
les schwad those guys roxxors they redid my brakes under warranty!!! they honered a warranty!!!! go them

pnj

Turbo Monkey till the fat lady sings
Aug 14, 2002
seattle
Huh? :think:

now I'm even more confused.......:D

do the repair yourself!

i would have needed a hell of alot of sealent for this job. i just got back from les schwab and both of my passenger side rims have dings in them, the rear passenger tire is totally fvcked, and the front one the guy didnt trust me driving on, it was pretty bad too. so 125$ and two tires later, my car works again. i went back down to the pothole i hit last night, and checked how deep it was. there was some water in it, and it was about 3 inches deep. oops. i know i've hit it by accident before with no issues, i guess my car didnt like the extra 800lbs of people plus my 200lbs in it. now i need to make $100 to pay my dad back. anyone want to buy some bike parts?

Parabola

Chimp
Mar 1, 2005
Seattle
bullcrew said:
Take a picture of the pot hole and submit it to king county road devision or other entity for reimbursment. Give them the address and tell them you and others have called on that hole to be fixed a few other times and no one has done it yet.
Exactly what I was thinking.

Where the Hell do all these exorbitant taxes go? Crimony! Fire, schools, roads, it's one of the basics.

We get raped around here and they can't even keep the roads in good nik. The story of the $900 hammer rolls on.

Send them your bill. It might help if it were on Dewy, Cheatham, & Howe stationary.