Quantcast

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
I visited my favorite shop, and there is a "tough guy" college student working there.

We were talking our usual smack to each other, and we were talking about fighting or something.

The tough guy gives me a defiant look and challenges me to take him on right in the shop.

I figure I'd screw with him, so I start to move my arm but then I surprise him a little head fake.

He flinches and put his hand up to protect himself from my nothing move. I start laugh and tell him "Psych!".

Ever play the flinching game?

fro biker

Monkey
Oct 18, 2006
in the sticks
should've told him he just got served. or punk'd. or something even more horribly obnoxious than "psych". "two for flinching" would probably have been funniest actually.

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
I have a nice scar on my l. foot and scars onboth of my hands from mumblety peg...try to teach it to a kid today, they will jail you. After you walk 7 miles to school, uphill, both ways. In hip deep snow...all year.

Muttely

Monkey
Jan 26, 2009
when i was young, we would fill our mouths with lighter fluid and the last to smoke was a homo.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
next time use bear mace.

In one of my college apartments, we had a dartboard. But we had special rules. You had to hold the board for your opponent. Only ever got 2 other people to abide by this rule.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
next time use bear mace.

In one of my college apartments, we had a dartboard. But we had special rules. You had to hold the board for your opponent. Only ever got 2 other people to abide by this rule.
I used to put my hand ON the dartboard and let my roommate have at it.

Alcohol, of course, was involved.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
did you, or did you not post something that had already been posted previously? i'm pretty sure you saw the first one. in fact, you may be the idiot for reposting your own post. put that in your pipe and smoke it.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
did you, or did you not post something that had already been posted previously? i'm pretty sure you saw the first one. in fact, you may be the idiot for reposting your own post. put that in your pipe and smoke it.
its only a repost if it was its own thread. you must be new to the internet.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
You're an idiot.
but at least I know what a repost is.

its only a repost if it was its own thread. you must be new to the internet.
:rofl:

Dumbest exhange of the young week right there.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210