Quantcast

Flogging Molly

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
Co-worker going to a concert of theirs tonight, checked them on the web, not bad, pretty cool. ANybody else heard these guys?

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Played up here 2 weeks ago, and a coworker went.

Guy said the Rev. Peyton's band was better.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
flogging is one of the best live bands i've ever seen. they are worlds better than dropkicks (whose concerts are now basically a frat party).

Mr Ridiculous

Margarita my slippers
Apr 21, 2006
Morgantown, WV
I saw Flogging Molly last year at a small outdoor venue. Got there early and drunk and got to the front row, about 5 feet from stage. It was an incredible concert. They really put on a hell of a show. The cool part was afterward, their lead guitarist came down to where I was standing and BS'ed with fans for probably ten to fifteen minutes. Got to shake his hand and hang out. He was just a cool guy all around.

Upgr8r

High Priest or maybe Jedi Master
May 2, 2006
Ventura, CA
flogging is one of the best live bands i've ever seen. they are worlds better than dropkicks (whose concerts are now basically a frat party).
I have to agree. I've seen them five times and unless I'm dead I try to never miss them when they play anywhere close.

Slugman

Frankenbike
Apr 29, 2004
Miami, FL
I have not gone to a concert that I wanted to go to in a LONG time... so when Flogging Molly was coming here for St. Paddy's day - I had to!

Then i noticed Dropkick Murphy's are here this weekend... score!

This is gonna be a good month!

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
They have one decent song and they beat you over the head with it by playing the same thing over and over and over. The drums in particular do not change on any tracks. Got tired of the band in 20 minutes. :plthumbsdown: