Quantcast

Florida, meet Ivan. Ivan this is Florida...

MTB_Rob_NC

What do I have to do to get you in this car TODAY?
Nov 15, 2002
Charlotte, NC
All the :monkey: 's out there need to start facing south and blowing real hard. We need a High pressure system to keep this sucker south.

Luckily most people made it through Frances with nothing more than major headaches, but minimal damage. Unfortunately it does not look like our local trails can say the same. With over 6,000,000 people in South Florida and only 4 trail systems we got pretty phucked. The next few weekends will be spent with chainsaw in hand.

ghettorigged

lawn dart extraordinare
Apr 8, 2002
Killadelphia
Maybe mother nature is trying to tell us something....perhaps:

"GET RID OF AS MANY FLORIDIANS AS YOU CAN!...THE ELECTION IS ALMOST HERE!!"

:monkey:

Instigator

ass balancer
Aug 22, 2001
Rochester, NY
Florida = big sand bar. soon to be washed away. If I was ever thinking about living in Florida(and no I have never thought about it) it would be in a concrete/block/brick house and some kind of seriously strong roof.

Rip

Mr. Excitement
Feb 3, 2002
Over there somewhere.
Instigator said:
Florida = big sand bar. soon to be washed away. If I was ever thinking about living in Florida(and no I have never thought about it) it would be in a concrete/block/brick house and some kind of seriously strong roof.
You mean like a concrete roof?

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
genpowell71 said:
Other than Disney and Bike week in Daytona, is there any real need to keep Florida?

they can keep disney & all of the old people waiting to die too. :monkey:

Mar 3, 2004
England!
Florida is gonna get told... if it stays at F5 anyway.

They only rate a hurricane a F5 if it has an hurricane inside of the bigger hurricnes eye. Goodbye Florida.

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
They're shooing EVERYBODY outta there............anyone ever see a whole state evecuate?

Any Forida :monkey:'s that are hightailin' it to NC are welcome to hang out with the 'Hound. :thumb:

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
Yeah.....but unfortunately the 04 Crown Victoria's and Lincoln Town Cars come with the "Pontoon" feature as standard on all Florida sales.

Floating to a town near you...... :p

Dartman

Old Bastard Mike
Feb 26, 2003
Richmond, VA
I'm starting a conspiracy theory that Dubya is using his 'secret weather machine' to wipe out the state of Florida to prevent the voting fiasco of the last election. :sneaky:

"Sorry Jeb but they're to stupid to vote!"

Mike