Quantcast

Florida Monkeys, help a brother out!

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
well, the boy and i are going to miss our most anticipated race of the year while we're in orlando this weekend.

is the TOE still up and running? any new places to hit up? should i go south to the TOE or north to Santos?

anybody wanna ride on sunday? i'd love to ride somewhere cool to help make up for missing the Hobby park race.

Mikedsx

Monkey
Jun 6, 2002
NC
there is no way to make up for it. Sorry to hear about the gran. Really gonna miss you guys.

Mike Fitz

Monkey
Jun 14, 2005
Charlotte Nc
I would go to Santos myself I went there two weeks ago. I had a blast. I used to live in Orlando and would go there all the time.
Downtown Urbano is also fun used have a group on tues night that would meet at about 7:30 on Church St. I dont know if the still do or not. I havent lived there in about 5 years.
Santos is got everything for all skill levels.Toe would be closer most likely.
Well have fun. If I was down this weekend I would hook up with you.
Try freeride south fore info and some riders.

MTB_Rob_NC

What do I have to do to get you in this car TODAY?
Nov 15, 2002
Charlotte, NC
Salami, lives down that way. Send him a PM. He is a cool guy to hang and ride with. I am sure he can hook you up with some other people if he can ride.

Cecil
Salami lives pretty far from there. Head to Santos, you will not be disappointed and there will be plenty of people to ride with.

Jun 11, 2004
I would go to Santos if I were you.

I was there back in April when I went home for Easter. They have a lot to ride there now.

Right next to the DJ's is a pump track that Noah would have a blast on.......not to mention the right line of the DJ's are all tables......I believe 5 in a row. After watching Noah at Country Park a few months back.......he would rip those as well!

My only decent pic from the trip:

Salami

Turbo Monkey
Jul 17, 2003
Waxhaw, NC
Salami, lives down that way. Send him a PM. He is a cool guy to hang and ride with. I am sure he can hook you up with some other people if he can ride.

Cecil
Thanks Cecil. Time is limited as I am moving to Charlotte in about 2 weeks. I will be able to ride with you and Demo soon. :banana: :cheers:

Manimal,

DEFINITELY go to Santos. Not only will you have a ton of fun there but there is a bunch of stuff for Noah to ride. He can handle most of the trails there and the beginner jump line is 6 tables that he can have fun on.

Salami

Turbo Monkey
Jul 17, 2003
Waxhaw, NC
Don't know how far it is from Orlando but it is about 15-20 from 75. No fees that I am aware of and it is open all week.

BillT

Monkey
From downtown Orlando, it is about 75 minutes to get to Santos. No fees to get in the park. Santos would be a better bet than the TOE right now as the jumps are in decent shape as of last week and Noah could probably have a blast doing the pump track and the table line on the dirt jumps.

FCLinder

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2002
Greenville, South Carolina
Thanks Cecil. Time is limited as I am moving to Charlotte in about 2 weeks. I will be able to ride with you and Demo soon. :banana: :cheers:

Manimal,

DEFINITELY go to Santos. Not only will you have a ton of fun there but there is a bunch of stuff for Noah to ride. He can handle most of the trails there and the beginner jump line is 6 tables that he can have fun on.
It will be good to hang again man and as I see it Charlotte has a lot more to offer trail wise to ride than I knew. Johnny has shown us some fun A$$ places to ride up there. Looks like I will be up your way a lot.

Salami

Turbo Monkey
Jul 17, 2003
Waxhaw, NC
It will be good to hang again man and as I see it Charlotte has a lot more to offer trail wise to ride than I knew. Johnny has shown us some fun A$$ places to ride up there. Looks like I will be up your way a lot.

It will be good to be able to hook up with you guys on a much more regular basis!! Let me know when you guys come over my way so I can hook up for rides with ya.

Things are looking pretty decent that I will be passing through Greenville the weekend of Oct 14th, hopefully I will be able to get some riding in.

It will be good to be able to hook up with you guys on a much more regular basis!! Let me know when you guys come over my way so I can hook up for rides with ya.

Things are looking pretty decent that I will be passing through Greenville the weekend of Oct 14th, hopefully I will be able to get some riding in.
Hey Pig meat why not come ride the rock on that slick sunday?